Coldwell Banker BelievesColdwell Banker Believes
Contact Miss Laurie Nierenberg
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 1699 Van Ness Ave, San Francisco, CA 94109 Office Phone: (415) 474-1750 Business: (415) 229-1265 Fax: (415) 771-1264 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- As a top producing San Francisco real estate agent since 1981, Laurie's high level of service and experience achieves consistent results above and beyond client expectations.
- Her enthusiasm and proven marketing and negotiation skills have earned her respect throughout the real estate industry, but most importantly, Laurie's success is driven by her ability to transform a client's dreams into a rewarding reality.
- Laurie is an experienced specialist. Her knowledge and sensitivity to your needs will make your real estate transaction a smooth, satisfying and successful experience.
- Laurie holds a B.S. in occupational Therapy from Tufts University. When away from work, she enjoys athletic endaeavors and participates in various community and cultural events.
- "Enthusiasm", "Perseverance", "Cooperation", Dedication", "High Energy" are all words used to describe Laurie by her clients. Satisified people are the foundation of Lauries success!
- Laurie began her real estate career overseas relocating busy executives in London. Returning to the states, she honed her sales and communication skills in the Boston residential market before relocating to San Francisco. Now a homeowner in Lower Pacific Heights, Laurie specializes in many San Francisco neighborhoods including but not limited to the Marina, Cow Hollow, Sea Cliff, Russina Hill, Nob Hill, Telegraph Hill, Jordan Park, Presidio Heights, Pacific Heights, South of Market and Noe Valley. In these fast-paced and competitive markets, Laurie's expertise, individual attention and commitment to absolute satisfaction are reassuring assets.
- Luxury Properties