Phillip's priority is to be a strong advocate for his clients. Their satisfaction is the foundation of his success.
Contact Mr. Phillip Balick
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 1959 N Halsted St, Chicago, IL 60614 Office Phone: (312) 943-1959 Voice Mail: (312) 867-8101 Fax: (312) 943-9779 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Mr. Phillip Balick
- Phillip Balick, CNE, ABR - Putting Clients First
- A real estate professional since 1993, Phillip works with patience, perseverance and strong communication skills. He focuses on customer service, with one goal in mind – to serve his clients’ real estate needs. Over the years, he has assisted many buyers and sellers with single family home, condominium, investment property and new construction or development transactions. Plus, with a business based on referrals and long-term relationships, these client testimonials truly convey what working with Phil is like:
- “Patient, thorough, evenhanded, diligent and genuine.”
- “Your attention to detail, thoroughness and advice were beyond my expectations.”
- “You were always available to explain the process...your advice made a stressful life-event go incredibly smooth.”
- With 40 years of business experience in the city, Phil is well connected in the community and has extensive knowledge of Chicago’s many neighborhoods.
- A long-time Lincoln Park resident and third generation Chicago native, Phil provides advice and service in his own neighborhood, as well as Lakeview, Downtown, Gold Coast, Streeterville, West Loop, Bucktown, Wicker Park, West Town, North Center, Lincoln Square, Logan Square, Near North Side, Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Irving Park Uptown, Albany Park, and, through his referral network, The Greater Chicago Metropolitan Region. His contacts throughout the Chicago area and across the U.S.A. assure both buyers and sellers of superlative real estate service no matter where they are headed.
- When not focused on business, Phil has donated time to the Ronald McDonald House Charities and at Literacy Chicago.
- International Sterling Society Award Winner
- Diamond Society Award Winner
- Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE)
- Accredited Buyer's Representative (ABR)
- Licensed Real Estate Instructor
- First Time Buyers
- Military Markets
- Luxury Properties
- New Homes
- Buyer Representative