Contact Ms Michelle Quan
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 1959 N Halsted St, Chicago, IL 60614 Office Phone: (312) 943-1959 Mobile Phone: (312) 953-4650 Business: (312) 867-8144 Fax: (312) 943-9779 Email: email@example.com
About Ms Michelle Quan
- A real estate professional since 2005, Michelle always puts her clients first. She teaches them every step of the way, explaining the process. For Michelle, communication is the key to a successful transaction. With 20 years of customer service experience, she knows that providing individualized attention to detail and dedication will offer her clients the best real estate experience possible.
- Michelle has always been passionate about working with people. After graduating from Loyola Marymount University with a degree in Urban Studies and Business Administration, she started her career as an IT recruiter for fortune 500 companies. She had always enjoyed helping people find the right employees, but was ready for a new challenge. She quickly found real estate to be the right fit and became an agent full‐time.
- She joined Coldwell Banker’s Halsted office and immediately felt like it was a good fit. Today, she still takes full advantage of the many resources and staff support that the company has to offer. From a strong online presence, to leading‐edge marketing, Michelle knows how to get the right potential buyers in front of her listings.
- When she is not focused on real estate, Michelle is involved in the community through the LMU Alumni: Chicago Networking Group, East Village Neighbors Association, Coldwell Banker Charitable Foundation and Ronald McDonald House.
- Memeber of The National Association of Realtors
- Memeber of The Chicago Association of Realtors
- level 1 of the GRI
- Graduate of Loyola Marymount University, Los Angeles, CA: BA Urban Studies, Minor; Business Administration
- With years of experience in all property types, Michelle supports a variety of buyers and sellers. An investor herself, Michelle also personally understands the process of owning a rental property. She has experience working with renters, first‐time homebuyers and investors. She also has sold everything from foreclosures and short sales to luxury properties.
- - Wicker Park/Bucktown - East Village/Ukrainian Village - Old Town/Downtown - Lincoln Park/Lakeview - Roscoe Village/Southport Corridor - Logan Square/Lincoln Square - Uptown/Ravenswood - Edgewater/Rogers Park
- Michelle can also assist clients moving in and out of Chicago by contacting her vast network of Realtors across the U.S.
- Luxury Properties
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers