I will work hard to help you achieve your real estate goals. I am Committed to Excellence and promise to exceed your expectations.
Contact Kathy Lafuse
Office: Coldwell Banker Shook Address: 427 Main Street, Lafayette, IN 47901 Office Phone: (765) 742-1400 Mobile Phone: (765) 426-0227 Business: (765) 742-1400 Fax: (765) 742-7505 Email: email@example.com
About Kathy Lafuse
- Buying or Selling a home will be an enjoyable experience by having an enthusiastic and successful agent to set the stage for pleasant memories of your home buying or selling! Kathy Lafuse can list your home, help you find your new one or provide a community tour as you familiarize yourself with the area.
- The goal of her marketing approach is to help Sellers maximize the value of their home and to increase its competitiveness within the marketplace. Helping buyers likewise is rewarding to Kathy. She will send automatic email notifications to you within minutes after a property that meets your needs is listed in the Multiple Listing Service.
- Having helped buyers and sellers for over 27 years, she has learned a great deal about the needs of buyers and considers it a privilege to help with a process that sometimes can be confusing, but is always rewarding.
- Visit www.kathylafuse.com for more details about Kathy's experience as a Buyer's Agent and how she can help you enjoy the process of buying or building a new home.
- Kathy has been active in the community since 1971: Leadership Lafayette, P.E.O., Downtown Business Center, Covenant Presbyterian Church Foundation Board, Purdue President's Council, College of Consumer and Family Science Alumni Board, Habitat for Humanity Lafayette Board are a few of the organizations that she enjoys...
- She has been a Corporate Marketing & Relocation specialist since 1987.
- Her primary focus has been to help Buyers and Sellers with New and Existing Home Sales since 1987.
- Kathy is Committed to Integrity, Knowledge & Excellence for you
- Number One Coldwell Banker Agent in Indiana 2007, 2008, 2009
- Kathy supports Habitat for Humanity Lafayette by donating in the name of each home buyer and seller she helps.
- Number One Coldwell Banker agent in Indiana, 2007-2009
- CRS - Certified Residential Specialist
- GRI - Graduate Realtors Institute
- CRRS - Certified Residential Relocation Specialist
- Certified E-Marketing Specialist
- ABR - Accredited Buyers Representative
- Graduate, Purdue University
- Real Estate License - 1987
- Coldwell Banker University Sales Institute
- A top ten Coldwell Banker agent in Indiana during her years as a Coldwell Banker agent. Coldwell Banker President`s Circle 1991-93, 1998-2014
- President's Elite 1998-2013 (Top 3% of Coldwell Banker agents Internationally)
- Real Estate Buyers Agent Council
- National Association of Realtors
- Council of Residential Specialists
- Lafayette Regional Association of Realtors
- Indiana Association of Realtors
- Residential Sales
- Buyer Agency
- New Home Sales. Condominiums.
- Home Enhancement Experience
- Expertise in showcasing and preparing homes for the marketplace.
- Representing and educating first time buyers as well as assisting experienced buyers.
- Detailed Internet Marketing.
- Extensive use of VisualTours.
- Having lived in Greater Lafayette since 1971 has prepared Kathy with extensive knowledge of the community and as a multi-million dollar producer since 1988, Kathy also has an in depth knowledge of the local housing market.
- New Homes
- Buyer Representative
- Concierge Services
- Luxury Properties
- First Time Buyers