Welcome to Columbus, Georgia and Fort Benning area! Homes in Georgia and Alabama are available in all price ranges and I'd love to show them to you!
Contact Patti Simkins
Office: Coldwell Banker Kennon, Parker, Duncan & Davis Address: 5670 Whitesville Road, Columbus, GA 31904 Office Phone: (706) 256-1000 Mobile Phone: (706) 887-3446 Fax: (706) 571-8875 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Patti Simkins
- Selling real estate and helping my clients since 1996 in the Columbus, Georgia and Fort Benning area.
- Licensed in Georgia and Alabama, experienced in sales in the Fort Mitchell area near Fort Benning on the Alabama side of the Chattahoochee River.
- Specializing in residential sales of single family homes and experienced in helping first-time buyers.
- Representing a number of real estate investors who purchase single family homes for use as rental properties.
- Expert in representing purchasers of foreclosed and other distressed properties and experienced in auction representaton for buyers, especially of HUD homes and Fannie Mae Homepath homes, in addition to private bank-owned (REO) properties.
- Golden Rule Award given to the agent who best exemplifies the credo of "do unto others as you would have them do unto you." This is my favorite award that I have ever received!
- Million Dollar Club award given to agents who sell at least a million dollars worth of property per annum and earn a certain level of commission income.
- Pacesetter's Club Award given to agents who earn a gross commission of income in a month of $12,500+. Multiple awards.
- Customer Service Award gven to agents who exemplify the highest standards of customer service as established by the company. Multiple awards.
- Holder of a Bachelor of Arts degree from Davidson College in Davidson, North Carolina.
- Holder of a Master's degree in Business Administration from the University of Tennessee/Tennessee State University in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Accredited Buyers' Representative
- Certified Negotiations Speclialist
- USAA Mover's Advantage Preferred Agent
- New Homes
- Buyer Representative
- Military Markets
- First Time Buyers
- Farm & Ranch