Contact Richard Von Sternberg
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 101 Morris St Ste 100, Sepastopol, CA 95472 Office Phone: (707) 829-4500 Business: (707) 829-6097 Fax: (707) 823-9159 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Born into an English-speaking family, I learned Spanish as a child and pursued studies in Spanish in high school and college, lived in Mexico. I taught Spanish at university, junior college, high school, junior high school and elementary levels. I have pursued studies in gemology (gemstones and diamonds), studied medicine for three years, studied linguistics, traveled extensively in Mexico, Europe and Asia. For 15 years I have owned and operated Americas most prestigious diamond cutting firm (EightStar Diamond). I have been active in real estate in California and Oregon for over 30 years. After receiving my real estate license, I chose Coldwell Banker to associate with in my most important career choice to date due to their sound institutional position in the business of real estate.
- Education: Bachelor of Arts: Spanish Bachelor of Arts: English Master of Arts: Linguistics Teaching credentials: California and Oregon, English and Spanish Gemologist: Colored Gemstones and Diamonds California School of Real Estate
- Professional Affiliations: American Gem Society Gemological Institute of America National Association of Realtors California Association of Realtors National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals
- I am from the old school believing that no job is worth doing if you dont give it your all. When you buy or sell a property through me, you will see that I focus on your needs in a way that will far exceed your expectations. You will receive service unlike anything you are accustomed to. We will bond in your real estate pursuit and I will bring your transaction to a conclusion that will satisfy and make a lifetime memory for you.
- I love Sonoma County. I have raised my family in the hills of Sebastopol and know our area, its highlights, its school systems, its promises and the richness of its colorful history. I am supercharged by our redwoods, our amazing coast, our curvaceous California rolling hills, our valleys full of wine grapes, our gourmet, organic food farms, dairies, tourist Meccas, thriving cities and prospering businesses. Join me through Coldwell Banker in owning a piece of Sonoma County.