I LOVE THIS JOB !! I believe my experience, work ethic, education, and energy is what sets me apart from other Realtors. Call me today.
Contact Rick Hunt
Office: Coldwell Banker Classic Real Estate Address: 1515 University Drive, Charleston, IL 61920 Office Phone: (217) 348-0191 Mobile Phone: (217) 276-9766 Business: (217) 276-9766 Fax: (217) 348-0193 Email: email@example.com
About Rick Hunt
- Full-time Realtor working with all buyers and sellers. Referrals are welcome.
- Available evenings and weekends, call my cell phone 217-276-9766 anytime.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Financing--Eastern Illinois University. Panther Club member.
- Member of the National Association of Realtors.
- Member of the Illinois Association of Realtors.
- Active in Eagles, American Legion, Sportsman's Club, Billards Leagues, Drag Racing, Indy Racing League, Rotary Club of Charleston, Charleston Girls Softball Asociation, Cumberland County Economic Development.
- Provides outstanding service to all clients.
- Licensed and accredited Sales Associate since 1998.
- Provides comphrehensive relocation services.
- Our office works as a team to maximize service to our clients.
- Coldwell Banker International Diamond Society, 2008
- Coldwell Banker International President's Circle, 2003 - 2007
- Licensed Continuing Education Instructor for the Illinois Association of Realtors
- Lakeland College-Mattoon, 1985-1987, A.S in Business Management.
- Eastern Illinois University - Charleston1987-1989, B.S. in Finance.
- Customer Service Specialist 1982-2002 Realtor Associate 1998-2007
- Central Illinois Board of Realtors Board of Directors, President of the Charleston Girls Softball Assn, President Elect for the Charleston Rotary Club, Membership Director for Cumberland County Economic Development, Alumni for the Coles County Leadership Program.
- I have been a Realtor for Coldwell Banker in Charleston since 1998. I work hard to do an outstanding job for every client. I promise to: 1. Be honest 2. Do what I tell you I'm going to do 3. Put your interests ahead of my own.
- Top Producer Coldwell Banker Classic Real Estate 2003-2008, Charleston Office
- Graduate of the Coles County Chamber of Commerce Leadership Development Program
- Outstanding personal service to each and every client.
- Full-time Realtor, working for you 24/7.
- Total commitment from listing to selling.
- E-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Available evenings and weekends.
- Committed to outstanding service to each and every client.
- Relocation Specialist.
- Single family Residential Specilaist working with buyers and sellers
- Investment Property and Land Development.
- Serving Charleston, Mattoon, Toledo, and Greenup Areas.
New Construction Homes
- New Construction SPEC HOME in Toledo, Call today for details.
- Lots and Acreage Available.
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- New Homes
- Luxury Properties
- Farm & Ranch