Faith ... Family ... Community: the keys to my life ... and the guide for my business
Contact CARL COMMONS
Office: Coldwell Banker Hunter Realty Address: 24600 Detroit Rd Suite 245, Cleveland, OH 44145 Office Phone: (440) 892-7040 Mobile Phone: (440) 452-8600 Voice Mail: (440) 452-8600 Fax: (440) 892-3736 Email: email@example.com
About CARL COMMONS
- From my military service to over 30 years in IT services (retired in 2004) to real estate sales, the key descriptor has always been SERVICE.
- The three bywords of my life are faith, family and community:
- Faith: My life is not in my hands, only my character, and integrity in all that I do is the only way to preserve my character. Currently I serve on the board of Parkside Church of the Nazarene and lead services at Harbor Court Assisted Living Center.
- Family: Yes, I married the sweetheart of my youth. I saw her from a distance, and after a brief introduction I asked her for a date. Within 2 weeks it was clear that she would be my life partner. We raised three fine sons, all adults now, and have two fantastic grandsons.
- Community: Having attended the U.S. Military Academy my commitment to community service became ingrained. My army days are long past, and today I am President of the North Ridgeville Rotary Club where I am also a member of the board.
- When you need real estate assistance from someone dedicated to service with integrity, committed to family, and caring about the community, you just found him!
- Coaching and counselling first time buyers
- Acquiring foreclosured properties for rehab
- Representing owners in a short sale situation
- Residential real estate
- Short sales
- Owner-occupants and investors
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers