About Anni Chu
- B.S. in Finance and Accounting, University of California Berkeley
- Real Estate Courses: Real Estate Principle, Real Estate Appraisal, Business Law, Finance, Accounting, Economics, Marketing
- Born in Taiwan and rasied in California, United Sates
- 20 years Bay Area residence (Palo Alto, Belmont, San Mateo, San Carlos, Foster City, Berkeley)
- Mother of two daughters
- Community volunteer: PTA Treasurer, PTA Art-in-Action Coordinator, Homework Center Teacher, Church Youth Group Teacher
- Leisure Activities: swimming, reading, international cusine, family
- Anni's objective is to help her clients attain their real estate goals: buying, selling, investment, 1031 exchange. Anni earn her clients trust by providing qulity client service.
- You can count on Anni to negotiate the best value for one of your biggest investment!
- Anni has worked and lived in the San Francisco Peninsula and Silicon Valley for the past 20 years. Anni is passionate about helping her clients finding that special place called home. Anni is committed to provide the excellent service on selling her clients home and investment property. With 10 years in the financial industry, Anni has an appreciation for real estate as is one of the biggest investments in her clients financial portfolio.
- Annis highest priority is to help her clients reach their goal, and her greatest reward is earn her clients trust!
- Specializing in: Palo Alto, Menlo Park, Atherton, Los Altos, Los Altos Hills, Mountain View, San Carlos, Redwood Shores, Foster City, Cupertino, Saratoga and surrounding cities.
- Silicon Valley of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- California Association of Realtors
- RE Infolink Multiple Listing Service
- California Department of Real Estate License, 1994