Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
- 1096 Blossom Hill Rd Unit 200
- San Jose, CA 95123
- Office: (408) 448-4488
- I married my High School sweetheart, Kim in 1984. We purchased our first home in Campbell in '86 and started our family shortly there after with our first daughter Camille. In 1990 we were blessed with our second child who was another beautiful girl who we named Danica. She was born shortly after making our second home purchase in Cupertino where both Kim and I were raised. We stayed there until 1998 when we decided to move out to what we consider to be as close to the country as you can get... The Hills of Almaden Valley! We love it here and the community is second to none. Camille & Danica are currently a senior and freshman at Leland High school. As a family, we love the outdoors whether it's golfing, biking, hiking, skiing or camping - Just bring it on!
- Top Producer in the Office (Numerous times)
- Awards of recognition which were voted on by my collegues (These I hold dear)
- But the one true reward that always means the most to me is the one I receive everytime my phone rings and the voice on the other line says:
- "Hi, I was referred to you by one of your past clients who told me to look no further as you are their agent for life"
- Licensed as a Residential Real Estate agent in 1981, Randy has, and continues to, love the field he chose to make his profession. The thrill of helping families accomplish the largest goal in most of their lives and knowing that he was the conduit that made these dreams a reality continues to energize him each and every day. Randy is a skilled negotiator and consciencious of all the legal ramifications involved in the purchase of Real property. His immpeccable attention to detail, personal communication and trustworthy response have all attributed to his 25 years of success and ranked him amoung the top 5% of agents in the bay area (Top 1% nationwide). Whether buying or selling, you can always feel secure in knowing that Randy has your best interest at heart.
- Treat the people you encounter in life the way you want to be treated! Treat everyone with respect and sincere concern for feelings, well being and security (personal & financial). Treat everone with the care that you would a family member and you will find that everyone almost becomes one. You get back what you put in, so why not make that everything you've got?
- National Association of Realtors(NAR)
- California Association of Realtors(CAR)
- Silicon Valley Association of Realtors(SILVAR)
- San Jose Multiple Listing Service(RE/InfoLink)
- Although I am not a collector of reward/accomplishment trophies or plaques, and most that I have received over my 25 years in business have long been discarded or put in my attic storage, some that I have received are as follows:
- Rookie of the year in 1981
- Top Listing agent (Numerous times)
- Top Selling agent (Numerous times)
© 2014 Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. All Rights Reserved. Coldwell Banker®, the Coldwell Banker logo, Coldwell Banker Previews International® and the Coldwell Banker Previews International logo are registered service marks owned by Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. Each Office is Independently Owned and Operated.
© 2014 Coldwell Banker Mortgage State Licensing
Currency data provided by Xignite. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Coldwell Banker Home Protection Plan provided by American Home Shield.
see more at coldwellbanker.com