Contact Maximillian Armour
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 1699 Van Ness Ave, San Francisco, CA 94109 Office Phone: (415) 474-1750 Business: (415) 229-1340 Fax: (415) 771-1264 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Max gained his real estate experience through appraising, working for WalkupMoore & Associates and brings a solid understanding of valuation, market trends and local knowledge.
- As a seasoned field inspector and native of the local market area, Max brings a commitment to service, attention to detail and unique perspective to provide clients with the skills to accomplish their real estate goals.
- Max is born and raised in San Francisco where he attended Cathedral School for Boys and Saint Ignatius College Preparatory.
- Max's family background makes him uniquely qualified to meet the needs of a wide variety of clients.
- His father, Philip D. Armour III, Attorney at Law, is one of the Chicago meatpacking Armours, and partly raised in Sweden, Max speaks fluent Swedish.
- As a matter of fact, his maternal grandfather was director of some prime Stockholm, real estate Skansen, the world's oldest outdoor museum.
- With Maxs in-depth knowledge of the Citys diverse residential markets and extensive appraisal background he can navigate the ins and outs of the increasingly complex real estate environment.
- Max is also happily married and has an eighteen month old son.
- I intend to establish long term relationship with my client based on my commitment to the highest level of service, experience, patience and camaraderie.