Contact Tim Farrell
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 1560 Van Ness Ave Fl 2, San Francisco, CA 94109 Office Phone: (415) 474-1750 Business: (415) 229-1217 Fax: (415) 771-1264 Email: email@example.com
- Originally from Chicago, Tim brings strong mid-west ethics and values to TRI Coldwell Banker. Servicing clients and professionalism is paramount.
- Tim joined to TRI with over 10 years of direct sales, consulting, and negotiation experience working with Fortune 100 companies.
- A log time resident of San Francisco, Tim can walk you through the entire home buying or selling process and put you at ease throughout your whole experience; whether its searching for that perfect home, or finding a lender that fits your needs.
- Working tirelessly for his clients, whether youre a buyer or a seller, you can rest assured that by choosing Tim as your agent, you will be working with an honest person whom you can trust, has experience, and treats each client as his only client.
- Tim worked for several years as an Account Executive for DonTech Corporation in Chicago continually earning the prestigious Presidents Achievement Award.
- After moving to San Francisco, he worked at Oracle Corporation selling high tech solutions to fortune 100 companies again, consistently earning excellence awards.
- Tim often travels to Colorado where he lived after college, and where his family is also in the real estate industry. He is a certified PADI Divemaster, an avid skier and mountain biker who loves the outdoors.
- St. Michaels College, Winooski Vermont BA, Psychology, May 1992
- Loyola of Rome Exchange Program, Fall 1990