Welcome! I look forward to making your move a smooth and enjoyable experience whether buying or selling.
Contact Lesia Carter
Office: Coldwell Banker Nelson Realtors, Inc. Address: 215 Foothills Mall Drive, Maryville, TN 37801 Office Phone: (865) 982-0500 Mobile Phone: (865) 603-3251 Business: (865) 982-0500 Fax: (865) 982-0519 Email: email@example.com
About Lesia Carter
- As a native of Tennessee, I love this area, let me show you this wonderful part of the country.
- Customer service and satisfaction is my priority.
- My commitment to your needs will ensure a smooth and successful real estate transaction.
- Whether it's the mountains or the beautiful lakes that surround Blount County, the lifestyle in East Tennessee is unsurpassed.
- The best award a Realtor can be given, is a referral from past clients. I hope to have yours.
- Certified Real Estate Specalist Designation 2011
- Coldwell Banker Diamond Society 2006
- Coldwell Banker Sterling Society 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010
- Knoxville Association of Realtors Award of Excellence 2006,2007,2008,2009, 2010, 2011
- ABR (Accredited Buyer Representation)
- CRS (Certified Real Estate Specialist)
- GRI (Graduate Realtor Institute)
- My education in real estate has been through the Professional School of Real Estate in Knoxville, Tennessee, and the Knoxville Area Association of Realtors in Knoxville
- I am a member of the Tennessee Association of Realtors, Knoxville Area Multiple Listing Service and the National Association of Realtors
- I have also earned membership in the Coldwell Banker Sterling Society for my production
- I have completed Accredited Buyers Representation designation
- I have completed Graduate, Realtor Institute
- Completed Certified Real Estate Specalist in 2011
- I was born and raised in East Tennessee. I spent my youth in the country as my father was a dairy farmer. At a young age I learned the value of land and family living. These are values I cherish today.
- My husband and I relocated our family to Blount County approximately twenty five years ago. I vividly recall the trials as well as the excitement of moving and look forward to sharing those emotions with you.
- I have many years experience in serving the people of East Tennessee including Blount, Knox, Sevier, and the surrounding counties. I trust that in the very near future that you'll allow me to be of service to you.
- I have experience in all facets of real estate including residential resale, new construction, land and commercial properties.
- Frist Time Buyers -- It's important that buyers get the right person to walk them through the process. This is the biggest investment of your lifetime.
- I have negotiating skills that will enable my clients to acheive optimum transactions.
- Rental Cabins -- Second Home-- Mountain retreat, our Smokey Mountains are beautiful no matter what time of year!
- I listen to your requests and do my best to meet your goals.
- Buyer Representative
- New Homes
- Luxury Properties
- First Time Buyers