Contact Silvia Damen
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 1699 Van Ness Ave, San Francisco, CA 94109 Office Phone: (415) 474-1750 Mobile Phone: (415) 706-7897 Business: (415) 706-7897 Fax: (415) 771-1264 Email: Silvia.Damen@cbnorcal.com
- MBA in Marketing & Finance, UCLA 1994
- BA in International Economics, UCB 1990
- Mid to High end properties in San Francisco
- Silvia came to Coldwell Banker with over 15 years experience in sales, marketing and finance at top companies such as Lucasfilms, Disney and Goldman Sachs, as well as 3 years experience in the interior design industry. The skills she acquired during her tenure at Fortune 500 companies have proven extremely helpful in negotiating the best possible deal for her clients. Additionally, her experience in the design industry has been useful in helping to prep homes for sale, as well as help buyers turn their new purchase into "home-sweet-home". Most importantly, Silvia believes that what makes her a successful agent is honesty, integrity and a lot of hard work!
- Silvia offers a fresh and enthusiastic attitude, and loves to help people whenever she can. She leverages her strong background in business and interior design to help prepare, market and negotiate the best possible price for the seller, and effectively manages all the important details to make the home-selling experience as stress-free as possible. For buyers, she listens carefully to their needs and desires, and scours the market to find the right property. She then patiently walks them through the purchasing process, working closely with her clients to ensure a smooth and successful transaction.
- San Francisco Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- California Association of Realtors
- VP of Marketing and Comunications for UCLA Anderson Bay Area Alumni
- Silvia is a native to the Bay Area, and has lived in San Francisco for many years. She has lived and worked in a number of different areas of the city, and appreciates the uniqueness of each neighborhood. She has also traveled extensively throughout 35 countries, but still considers the San Francisco Bay Area one of the most beautiful places in the world. She also enjoys hiking, skiing and running, and ran her first marathon in 2003.
- Buyer Representative