Buy or sell with a Pacific Beach native!
Contact Marianne Kendall
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 4090 Mission Blvd, San Diego, CA 92109 Office Phone: (858) 488-4090 Mobile Phone: (619) 708-3523 Business: (619) 708-3523 Fax: (858) 539-2000 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Marianne Kendall
- Marianne is a Pacific Beach native. She attended and graduated from local schools and is very familiar with the past and current history of the beach and its activities.
- Her interests include travel, skiing, tap dancing, Padres baseball, and going to the beach. She helps organize "The Jetty Kid Surf Kontest" held every fall in South Mission Beach for local kids.
- Marianne has a background in theater arts and elementary education, is mother of three children, and loves walking with her St. Bernard dog.
- She has been investing in residential and income real estate in coastal San Diego County since 1972.
- Coldwell Banker International Sterling Society
- Coldwell Banker Outstanding Performance Award
- 2007 President of Mission Bay Real Estate Association
- Bay Mesa Real Estate Association
- San Diego Association of Realtors
- California Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- Has been with Coldwell Banker Pacific Beach since 1997
- Experienced in listing and selling homes
- Excellent buyers agent
- Professional and creative
- Member of Pacific Beach Historical Society
- Member of Marine Corps Recruit Depot Museum Historical Society
- Member of San Diego Historical Society
- High level of client satisfaction with many repeat transactions and client referrals
- Member of Pacific Beach Town Council
- Member of Pacific Beach Womans Club
- San Diego Coastal Properties
- North County Coastal Properties
- Income Property
- Single Family Houses
- Student Housing Purchases
- Beach and Bay Vacation Homes
- Investment Property
- 1031 Tax Deferred Exchanges
- Pacific Beach, La Jolla, Point Loma, and Ocean Beach
- Del Mar, Carmel Valley, Solana Beach, and Cardiff-by-the-Sea
- Encinitas, Leucadia, Olivenhain, La Costa, and Carlsbad
- Pet Lovers!
- Second Homes
- Creating "Clients for Life" by excellent client service and satisfaction.