Coldwell Banker BAIN
- 1661 East Olive Way
- Seattle, WA 98102
- Office: (206) 322-8711
- Mobile: (206) 200-7842
- Choosing a broker that you feel will do the best job for you is the crucial first step. Are we a good match? http://phillipbelenky.CBBain.com
- Please visit http://phillipbelenky.CBBain.com for more information.
- Passion for using the latest digital tools to market properties.
- Excellent advocate to my clients.
- Deep understanding of the real estate process and the market.
- Ultimate goal is to provide high-caliber representation and for you to be so pleased with your experience that you will recommend me to others.
- Winner of Seattle Magazine "FIVE STAR Professional" award
- International President's Elite—2012, 2013 (top 3%)
- International President's Circle—2007, 2010 (top 5%)
- International Diamond Society—2005, 2006, 2008, 2009, 2011 (top 8%)
- Rookie of the Year, Coldwell Banker Bain - 2004
- Managing Broker, Realtor
- Cartus Network Relocation Specialist
- CRS, Certified Residential Specialist
- CNE, Certified Negotiation Expert
- Graduate of University of Washington
- High-caliber representation to sellers and buyers
- Seattle metropolitan neighborhood: Seattle in-city neighborhoods and close-in Eastside suburbs
- Single family homes, townhomes, condos, lofts
- Luxury Properties
- First Time Buyers
© 2014 Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. All Rights Reserved. Coldwell Banker®, the Coldwell Banker logo, Coldwell Banker Previews International® and the Coldwell Banker Previews International logo are registered service marks owned by Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. Each Office is Independently Owned and Operated.
© 2014 Coldwell Banker Mortgage State Licensing
Currency data provided by Xignite. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Coldwell Banker Home Protection Plan provided by American Home Shield.
see more at coldwellbanker.com