Coldwell Banker BAIN
- 1661 East Olive Way
- Seattle, WA 98102
- Office: (206) 322-8711
- Mobile: (206) 200-7842
- Choosing a broker that you feel will do the best job for you is the crucial first step. Are we a good match? www.cbbain.com/phillipbelenky
- Please visit www.cbbain.com/phillipbelenky for more information.
- I have a passion for using the latest digital tools to market properties.
- I am an excellent advocate for all of your real estate needs.
- I have a deep understanding of the real estate process.
- My ultimate goal is for you to be so pleased with my professional services that you will recommend me to others.
- Winner of Seattle Magazine "FIVE STAR Best in Client Satisfaction"
- International President's Circle—2007, 2010, 2012 (top 3%) (Elite group of high performing Coldwell Banker agent internationally)
- International Diamond Society—2005, 2006, 2008, 2009, 2011 (top 8%)
- Rookie of the Year, Coldwell Banker Bain - 2004
- Managing Broker, Realtor
- Cartus Network Relocation Specialist
- CRS, Certified Residential Specialist
- Graduate of University of Washington
- High caliber representation to sellers and buyers
- Seattle metropolitan neighborhood: Seattle in-city neighborhoods and close-in Eastside suburbs
- Single family homes, townhomes, condos, lofts
- Luxury Properties
- First Time Buyers
© 2013 Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. All Rights Reserved. Coldwell Banker®, the Coldwell Banker logo, Coldwell Banker Previews International® and the Coldwell Banker Previews International logo are registered service marks owned by Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. Each Office is Independently Owned and Operated.
© 2013 Coldwell Banker Mortgage State Licensing
Currency data provided by Xignite. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Coldwell Banker Home Protection Plan provided by American Home Shield.
see more at coldwellbanker.com