About Omar Ruano
- Hablo Espanol!
- Before joining Coldwell Banker, Omar worked for Oracle and Agilent Technologies within the application and customer support areas. He worked three years within Oracle's worldwide technical support division where he acquired invaluable experience in working with clients from all over the nation and the world. He then went on to Agilent Technologies to manage a customer support team where he oversaw day-to-day operations and escalations, and ensured that customer issues were resolved in a timely and professional manner. Through these eight years of experience, he knows how to develop and maintain ongoing client relationships and provide top-level customer support.
- Omar strongly believes in putting his customers' needs first and ensuring that their home buying/selling experience goes as smooth and stress-free as possible. He does this by LISTENING to his clients' needs, educating his clients about the home buying/selling process and maintaining constant open, honest communication throughout the process. Omar's goal is to have a happy, satisfied customer at the end of each and every transaction.
- Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo - B.S. in Business Administration (MIS Concentration).
- Chamberlin Real Estate School.
- Coldwell Banker S.T.A.R.T. training program.
- Constant attendance of real estate industry related seminars.
- Santa Clara County Board of Realtors.
- California Association of Realtors.
- National Association of Realtors.
- Omar grew up in Santa Barbara, California, and relocated to the Silicon Valley area in 1996 after graduating from Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo. He enjoys traveling, mountain biking, soccer, tennis, running, the beach, dining out at the many diverse restaurants that the bay area has to offer, and spending time with family.