Full Service-High Standards-Inovative-Market Success-Community involved
Contact Carmelita Vinson
Office: Coldwell Banker Royal Realty Address: 861 Anchorage Pl, Chula Vista, CA 91914 Office Phone: (619) 651-7000 Mobile Phone: (619) 651-7000 Fax: (619) 651-7012 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Carmelita Vinson
- Experienced 21 Years in Real Estate as a Top Producer
- Three children: Alexandra, Tiffany,and Scott Jr.,
- Have closed in the Top 1% of all Realtors of the United States for every year of Career
- Recognized for business values and High Standards
- A Full Service Broker, using standard marketing and WEB, Facebook, Tweeter, Linked-in, etc.
- Solid high-level presentation in public speaking
- Strong interpersonal networking proficiency, gives back to the community thru Rotary, Chamber of Commerce, etc.
- Endorses the Philosophy of always focusing on the Customer and Client first and going "A Step Beyond".
- Coldwell Banker International Sterling Society Award 2010
- Coldwell Banker International President's Circle Award 2008
- Coldwell Banker Web Designation Award (For outstanding use of technology in promotion of listings) 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007
- Top 1% of all agents for a franchise real estate system 1991
- Top Listing Team for San Diego County for all the offices of a franchise system within the County.
- Top Listing Team Top Team Producers (Number of Transactions) Top Team Sales Producers (Dollar Volume)
- Broker/Owner Coldwell Banker Royal Realty
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science Hotel and Restaurant Management Service
- Licensed Real Estate Broker 1996 California Deptartment of Real Estate
- Licensed Real Estate Agent 1990 California Department of Real Estate
- Short Sale Trained, Proficiency in Equator, RIOCentral, PASPortal, RES- NET, iAgent, IAS, etc.
- Member National Association of Realtors 1990-present California Association of Realtors 1990-present Pacific South West Association of Realtors 1990-present Treasurer Pacific Southwest Assocation of Realtors 2001 Director Pacific Southwest Association of Realtors 1994-96
- Liason for the US-Mexico Committee 1996 Chairperson Products & Services Committee 1993
- Equal Opportunity Committee Member 1990-present Resource Speaker for the Education Committee
- Federation of Philippine Chambers of Commerce USA Vice-President 2000 - Present
- Filipino American Chamber of Commerce of San Diego County President 2 terms: 2000-2001 and 2001-2002 Vice-President 1999-2000 Director 1998-1999
- Federation of Mindanao Associations of Southern California Voting Delegate
- Kagay-anon (Cagayan de Oro) International of So California Chairperson Tapok
- Member: Chula Vista Chamber of Commerce, San Diego Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, National City Chamber of Commerce, Asian Business Association, Chula Vista Friends of the Library
- Chula Vista Rotary Events Chair
- Chula Vista Arts Foundation Board Member
- Highly skilled Professional Real Estate Broker Offers Full First Class Service for Sellers & Buyers.
- REO (Real Estate Owned) / Foreclosure Specialist - As a bank representative for foreclosures, I am able to see inventory before it comes on the market - before any other agent.
- Bonita, Eastlake, Eatlake Greens, Rolling Hills, Otay Ranch, Sunbow, Rancho del Rey, Terra Nova, San Miguel Ranch, The Woods, Vistas and new homes communities of East Chula Vista
- National City, Paradise Hills, Encanto
- Imperial Beach, San Ysidro, Spring Valley, Nestor, Otay Mesa, South San Diego
- San Diego, Coronado, Mission Valley, La Jolla
- Luxury Properties
- First Time Buyers
- Farm & Ranch
- Buyer Representative
- New Homes
- Military Markets