LIFE IS GREAT AT THE LAKE! Let me assist you in the sale or purchase of your next home. Call me anytime: 706-473-3077
Contact JEANIE WILSON
Office: Coldwell Banker Lake Oconee / Lake Country Address: 2800 Reynolds Walk Trail, Greensboro, GA 30642 Office Phone: (706) 467-3181 Mobile Phone: (706) 473-3077 Business: (706) 467-3181 Fax: (706) 467-3183 Email: email@example.com
About JEANIE WILSON
- I am a native of Waycross and Griffin, Ga. and love selling real estate at a place as beautiful and with as much to offer as Lake Oconee. My knowledge of the Lake Oconee and Middle Georgia Areas enable me to be an effective advocate for buyers and sellers.
- I have been successfully selling real estate for 20+ years with the last 9 of these being in the beautiful Lake Oconee Area.
- After my husband's retirement from The Savannah River Site, Dept. of Energy, Nuclear Facility, we moved to the lake to enjoy the good life...It has been all anyone could ever hope for. I honestly believe most of life's problems can be solved by enjoying a Sunset Cruise on Lake Oconee.
- My Kids: Two sons: One a North Ga. College Grad. is a US Coast Guard Helicopter Pilot. The other, a USMMA Grad, is a Custom Home Builder in Griffin, Ga. (We were lucky enough to have had him build our lake home). Our daughter is a recent Grad. of Augusta College with a RN Degree.
- My Grandchildren...We have 8...There simply isn't enough space to even begin telling how GRAND they are..
- My Passions: I am passionate about my family, friends and THOSE WHO GIVE SO MUCH FOR AMERICA'S FREEDOM.
- I feel like a success in my everyday life if I get through the day having spent time with the Lord, a good laugh with family or friends, found a new friend and made a difference in someone's day.
- My Professional Designations: I believe in continuing education and giving back to my industry.
- My Professional Affiliations: I currently serve as Harbor Club's coordinator to the Greene County Food Bank, worked recently with Extreme Makeover and each spring, I bring my neighborhood together by placing American Flags on all mailboxes to fly for Memorial Day and Fourth of July in an effort to bring a sense of pride to the community.
- I'D LOVE TO GET TO KNOW YOU!!! IF YOU HAVE A SPECIFIC REAL ESTATE NEED OR JUST WANT TO ASK A QUESTION ABOUT LIFE AT THE LAKE, CONTACT ME TODAY. I'D LOVE TO HELP.
- Member of National Association of REALTORS, Georgia Association of REALTORS and Lake Country Association of Realtors.
- Lifetime Member of Million Dollar Club
- Graduate Realtors Institute (GRI designation)
- Past President, Heart of Georgia Board of Realtors
- Past Board of Directors Member, Lake Country Association of Realtors
- Residential Marketing Specialist
- Referral Specialist
- Marketing Specialist
- Previews Property Specialist
- Affinity Specialist
- Golf Communities Specialist - Reynolds Plantation, Reynolds Landing, Great Waters, Harbor Club and Cuscowilla
- Listing Agent
- Selling Agent
- Corporate Property Specialist
- New Construction
- Lake Front Properties
- Reolocation Specialist
New Construction Homes
- Reynold's Plantation
- Reynold's Landing
- Great Waters
- Harbor Club
- New Homes
- Luxury Properties
- First Time Buyers
- Buyer Representative