- Susan has been a full-time licensed real-estate agent since 1991. She continues to expand her knowledge with regular & advanced training in real estate, land use & related fields.
- Her achievements have earned her the designation of International President's Elite (top 4% of Coldwell Banker Agents).
- Bachelor of Science in Foreign Service (International Relations).
- I strive to nurture my relationship with a client beyond the current deal. With this bigger goal in mind, I proceed with enthusiasm, integrity & professionalism. In return, I expect loyalty & candor from clients, but above all, the willingness to work very closely with me.
- Previews Property Specialist, Commercial Associate (with Coldwell Banker Commercial), Greater San Francisco Association of Realtors, National Association of Realtors
- Susan has lived in the Bay Area for almost 30 years. Her two children were born, raised & educated in San Francisco. Susan dedicates time & personal resources to various community activities.
- These activities include the Treasure Island Development Authority (Commissioner); Philippine International Aid (Board Member); the Women's Round Table at the Center for the Pacific Rim of the University of San Francisco and several other organizations.