Mark Rogo Coldwell Banker Beverly Hills NorthMark Rogo 310.385.3164 http://www.coldwellbanker.com/servlet/AgentListing?action=detail&ComColdwellbankerDataAgent_id=198143
Contact Mark Rogo
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 301 N Canon Dr Ste E, Beverly Hills, CA 90210 Office Phone: (310) 777-6200 Business: (310) 385-3164 Fax: (310) 278-7192 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Mark Rogo
- As a sales associate with Coldwell Banker, Mark Rogo brings to his career extensive knowledge and experience in finance, business and real estate investments that gives him a definite edge in today's competitive marketplace. Following 28 years in the used machinery business, he has joined forces with his wife, Lynn Mirisch Rogo, who has earned a reputation as one of the most successful and respected members of the Los Angeles brokerage community.
- Having resided in Westwood for the past 25 years, Mark and his wife are able to provide their clients with a wealth of useful information regarding the area, from schools and neighborhoods to the most current trends in the real estate market. As a result of their ongoing involvement in the community, they have established their legitimacy as trusted and dedicated professionals. Mark is actively involved with the American Technion Society, Hadassah Associates, Friends for Life at Cedars Sinai Hospital, the United Jewish Fund, the Austin D. Lucas Scholarship Fund and the Los Angeles Pacific Club where he currently serves as a board member and chairman.
- My background gives me a broad appreciation of the intricacies of the contractual side of a real estate transaction, says Mark, who is known for his ability to clearly understand the specific needs of each buyer and seller he represents and his commitment to helping them achieve their goals with complete satisfaction. He brings to each transaction over 20 years of experience in the negotiation and management of family real estate investments, including five industrial properties he owns.
- A knowledgeable and skilled professional, Mark is a Certified Equipment Appraiser (CEA) and has been invited to share his professional expertise at seminars and workshops across the country, addressing a variety of topics from Increasing your Net Worth to How to Design Your Own Web Site.
- Mark, a native Angelino, graduated from the University of the Pacific with a BA in political science and was named Distinguished Young Alumnus of the Year by the Alumni Association. He has received numerous other awards in recognition of his professional and civic achievements, including the Randolph K. Vinson Service Award from the Machinery Dealers National Association, Achievement Awards from the Southern California Technion Society and United Jewish Fund, and Man of the Year from the Pacific Coast Machinery Dealers Association. Backed by the tremendous resources of Coldwell Banker, Mark Rogo looks forward to assisting you with all of your real estate needs.