Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
- 1959 N Halsted St
- Chicago, IL 60614
- Office: (312) 943-1959
- Mobile: (708) 369-8410
- Providing the utmost in customer service is Akin’s mission. As a successful Realtor since 2003, Akin uses his people skills to gain clients for life.
- Akin cares for his clients and will get the job done. He prides himself going above and beyond for his clients.
- He cares for his clients and will get the job done. He prides himself going above and beyond for his clients.
- Akin also provides excellent marketing services for his clients. He utilizes cutting-edge technology to create and distribute eBlasts and flyers.
- Akin believes in holding open houses and networking.
- Using solid word of mouth networking through his connections and old fashioned “beating the pavement” on his clients’ behalf makes Akin a true real estate professional.
- Akin also gives back to the community as a Forest Park Kiwanis member, a Deacon in his church and as a political volunteer.
- As a 16 year resident of Forest Park resident who has raised two sons he certainly knows the area well including schools and parks.
- Doctor of Public Administration, University of the Philippines
- Member Chicago Association of Realtors
- Member National Association of Realtors
- Accredited Buyer's Representative (ABR)
- Residential Sales Specialist
- First-Time Buyers
- Short Sales
- First Time Buyers
© 2013 Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. All Rights Reserved. Coldwell Banker®, the Coldwell Banker logo, Coldwell Banker Previews International® and the Coldwell Banker Previews International logo are registered service marks owned by Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. Each Office is Independently Owned and Operated.
© 2013 Coldwell Banker Mortgage State Licensing
Currency data provided by Xignite. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Coldwell Banker Home Protection Plan provided by American Home Shield.
see more at coldwellbanker.com