Coldwell Banker GeorgetownThe Georgetown Office
Contact Lenore Rubino
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 3000 K St Nw Ste 101, Washington, DC 20007 Office Phone: (202) 333-6100 Mobile Phone: (202) 262-1261 Voice Mail: (202) 262-1261 Fax: (202) 342-9118 Email: LRubino@cbmove.com
About Lenore Rubino
- Top 2% of agents nationwide with 15 million in sales in 2012 Voted Patch Readers' Choice for Best Realtor
- Lenore began her career as a certified public accountant at a major New York City accounting firm. She has adapted many of those principles and skills for her real estate practice, including providing custom market analysis for her clients. She has an in-depth knowledge of the Washington metropolitan area real estate market, which is important for advising buyers and sellers.
- Lenore helps her clients in all areas of Washington, D.C., and in the nearby Maryland and Virginia suburbs. Her residential, condominium projects and commercial sales and leases are concentrated in Georgetown, The Cloisters, Burleith, Hillandale and Glover Park, but she is also experienced with Adams Morgan, Alexandria, Arlington, Bethesda, Cabin John, Capital Hill, Chevy Chase, Cleveland Park, Columbia Heights, Dupont Circle, Forrest Hills, Glen Echo, Kalorama, Ledroit, Logan Circle, Massachusett's Heights, Mclean, Mount Pleasant, Palisades, Penn Quarter, Potomac, Shaw, Silver Spring, Spring Valley, Takoma Park, U Street area, Wesley Heights and the West End.
- Lenore provides exclusive, personal service to all of her clients. She has strong negotiating skills, which are necessary for successful real estate transactions. She employs the services of a professional interior designer, landscaper and general contractor for preparing a seller's home for optimal showing. Lenore is a Certified Previews Specialist, which allows her to market luxury homes within the Coldwell Banker Previews Program, the pre-eminent worldwide luxury marketing program. Lenore's ability to handle complex and sophisticated commercial and residential real estate transactions enables her to successfully negotiate for her clients benefit.
- Lenore has been a resident and community activist in the neighborhood of Burleith, and has served as the Burleith Citizens Association's president for six years. She was also co-editor of The Burleith Bell, the neighborhood newsletter, and currently serves on the BCA board, as well as on its executive committee. During her tenure as president of the BCA, Lenore was one of the chief community negotiators and helped broker the groundbreaking Joint Conditions Campus Plan agreement with Georgetown University. Lenore is a member of the Georgetown Business Association, the Citizens Association of Georgetown and the Glover Park Citizens Association. She is also an active member of the Women's Committee for the National Museum for Women in the Arts, the Capital Speakers Club and the American Sailing Association.
- Licensed and serving communities in Maryland, Virginia and Washington, D.C.
- REALTOR, Certified Public Account - inactive, National Association of REALTORS, Greater Area Capital Association of REALTORS - (GCAAR),