About Lee Spelman
- He has taken numerous courses in real estate and investments. He has been a principal in both an NASD firm and a real estate investment company.
- Today he lives with his wife Linnea, son Jullian, yellow lab Lucy and cats Tuxedo and Mika.
- Leland specializes in brokering properties in San Francisco and Marin County. He has sold investment properties throughout California. He is designated as both a residential and commercial agent.
- During the past 15 years Leland has been a top performer for Coldwell Banker. During the 1st Quarter of 2005 he was a member of the top 100 agents in Northern California. Leland has sold over 350 homes and investment properties.
- Many sales have required specialized knowledge and marketing expertise. Leland has represented trusts, estates, foundations, conservators, financial institutions, public administrators, and even the federal government in the sale of real property.
- During the 1980's he operated his own NASD firm that specialized in raising capital for apartment investments.
- Leland has an extensive background in investment sales, including apartment buildings, hotels, office buildings and single tenant properties.
- In the mid 1980's he had his own NASD firm that specialized in raising capital for apartment buildings. In association with his partners he aquired, managed and sold over 500 apartment units in the Bay Area.
- Prior to entering the real estate industry in 1984, Leland worked as an internal marketing and technology consultant to Levi Strauss, Hewlett Packard and Bank of America.
- He also served as Director of Marketing for a network technology company. Leland utilizes this extensive buisiness and marketing background to assist his clients in making "The Right Move". You can trust his 30 years of experience in business decision making.
- Leland was born in San Francisco and raised in Mill Valley, CA
- He attended Tamalpais High School and graduated from UC Berkeley with a degree in Economics.