Client Focused Representation!
Contact James Maxwell
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 2355 Market St, San Francisco, CA 94114 Office Phone: (415) 437-4500 Mobile Phone: (415) 902-6757 Business: (415) 338-0155 Fax: (415) 358-4871 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About James Maxwell
- My clients come first! Listening and open communication are the keys to understanding your needs. I will learn from you where I can go the extra mile -- whether it's strong real estate promotions, holding longer open houses to secure the best offers for your home, or taking extra time to help you best understand the San Francisco market - my job is to help you buy or sell your home!
- Multi-Year Coldwell Banker Presidents Circle Member
- San Francisco Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- California Association of Realtors
- Bachelors Degree in Interpersonal and Organizational Communication from California State University, Long Beach.
- Certified Negotiation Specialist
- James has over 10 years as a licensed real estate agent and over 5 years as a licensed broker.
- James brings his results-oriented energy and professionalism to the #1 Coldwell Banker office in San Francisco - offering the best services and guarantees - to help you buy or sell your home in this beautiful market!
- James is a lifelong Californian who enjoys all the beauty, diversity, people and history San Francisco offers. Put James' unique and talented background to work for you today!
- Prior to selling real estate, James has 10 years of sales and management experience. His strong business skills include negotiating sales agreements with Fortune 500 companies and managing teams of sales associates throughout California. All of this experience has proven extremely useful in negotiating real estate contracts.
- Residential Real Estate
- Selling Single Family Homes
- Selling Multi Unit Properties
- Selling TICs
- Selling Condos
- Selling Lofts
- Representing Buyers
- San Francisco Residential Real Estate
- Luxury Properties
- New Homes
- First Time Buyers