Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
- 9250 Laguna Springs Dr Ste 205
- Elk Grove, CA 95758
- Office: (916) 684-8180
- Mobile: (916) 214-9072
- Buying or selling a home is one of the largest and most important investments in peoples lives. I will guide you through the process with the utmost professionalism, integrity and compassion to make it memorable, pleasurable, and most importantly the best business decision for you.
- A metaphor I like to use to distinguish how I choose to work is that of a limousine ride verses a taxicab ride. Both will eventually get you to the same destination however the journey is significantly different.
- Far too many Real Estate Salespeople do business as if they will never see or hear from you again, just like a cab driver. Sometimes they get you to your destination safely, and sometimes they like to take short cuts to get you there as fast as humanly possible so they can get on to the next fare.
- My philosophy of doing business is to think of my relationship with a client as a long term association. My business is built on client satisfaction and the referrals it generates. Its important my clients know I have their best interest in mind at all times. Communication is a key element to success. I listen carefully to my clients needs, desires and goals and then do all I can to help them attain their goals. My concern is that you be educated and informed about the market and you are making the right decision for YOUR personal circumstances
- After being raised in Petaluma I moved to Sacramento in 1984 to attend California State University Sacramento where I received her Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting. In my senior year at college I met my husband Mark and together we decided to make the Sacramento area our home. After living in different areas of Sacramento including Greenhaven/Pocket and Natomas we decided in 1992 Elk Grove was the place we wanted to call home and raise our two sons. Building long term relationships has always been important to me, I actively volunteered at elementary, middle and high schools as well as youth baseball, football, basketball, soccer and golf leagues. One project I am very proud of was being fundraising chairperson for the community built playground, Playground Pals at Miwok Park
- Like the limousine driver my business is built on lasting relationships and delivering a level of service you have never experienced. I welcome the opportunity to be your limousine chauffer
© 2013 Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. All Rights Reserved. Coldwell Banker®, the Coldwell Banker logo, Coldwell Banker Previews International® and the Coldwell Banker Previews International logo are registered service marks owned by Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. Each Office is Independently Owned and Operated.
© 2013 Coldwell Banker Mortgage State Licensing
Currency data provided by Xignite. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Coldwell Banker Home Protection Plan provided by American Home Shield.
see more at coldwellbanker.com