Coldwell Banker Devonshire
- 200 Fillmore St Ste 300
- Denver, CO 80206
- Office: (303) 758-7611
- Mobile: (303) 918-2170
- Your Colorado Realtor for Life!!
- Laura Dirks has always been a renaissance womanâfrom earning an MBA when women seldom attended business school to raising three childrenâincluding a set of twins while working and volunteering.
- Born in Chicago and raised in northern Indiana, Laura moved to Colorado where she graduated from the University of Colorado with a Bachelor of Science degree in Business and later an MBA with Marketing and Management emphasis. .
- Laura's background includes: Marketing Officer/Director for financial institutions in Denver and Washington, D.C. Adjunct marketing faculty member for University of Colorado at Denver Partner in training and publishing company
- Author of numerous articles, columns, and books, such as: Welcome to Denver Marketing Without Mystery A Colorado Kind of Christmas
- Volunteer on numerous community boards & projects.
- Since 1975, Laura and her husband, Dave, have lived in the Park Hill area where they raised their children, developed businesses and contributed to the community. It is a natural fit to combine her knowledge of Denver and professional experience to benefit buyers and sellers in the âheart of Denverâ.
- Capitol HIll
- Park Hill
- Cherry Creek
- Congress Park
- Washington Park
- Green Oaks
- South Suburban
© 2014 Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. All Rights Reserved. Coldwell Banker®, the Coldwell Banker logo, Coldwell Banker Previews International® and the Coldwell Banker Previews International logo are registered service marks owned by Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. Each Office is Independently Owned and Operated.
© 2014 Coldwell Banker Mortgage State Licensing
Currency data provided by Xignite. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Coldwell Banker Home Protection Plan provided by American Home Shield.
see more at coldwellbanker.com