Contact Julie Bartlett
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 6137 La Salle Ave, Oakland, CA 94611 Office Phone: (510) 339-4700 Mobile Phone: (510) 414-5842 Fax: (510) 339-0986 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Julie Bartlett
- A Broker Associate in the Oakland-Piedmont office Julie Bartlett is a Top Producer and has earned membership to Coldwell Bankers International Presidents Club. Julie specializes in Piedmont and surrounding neighborhoods of Glenview, Lakeshore/Crocker, Montclair, Temescal & Rockridge.. Mother of two grown children who attended Piedmont Schools and thirteen year resident of Piedmont, Julie is an advocate of the Piedmont Community and school system.
- International Presidents Circle
- Top Producer Oakland-Piedmont Office
- Education/Career Julie earned a BS in Marketing from Ohio State University then climbed the corporate ladder with a major Forest Products company and was promoted to headquarters in Stamford, Connecticut in the 80’s. Julie moved to Piedmont in 1997 and enjoys golf and hiking. Julie has been a Realtor at Coldwell Banker’s Oakland-Piedmont Office since 2003.
- Technologically Savvy As a pioneer in online advertising in San Francisco in the 90’s Julie understands how to most effectively present and distribute her listings to all major portals and Real Estate sites. Seller’s who have listed with Julie achieve excellent results and receive frequent marketing and advertising updates. Many of Julie’s clients work in technology, the sciences and digital media and appreciate her “always on” accessibility. Whether by voicemail, email or text Julie’s clients are certain to receive quick response to Real Estate questions and details for new listings as soon as they hit the market. Julie was an early-adopter of Electronic Signatures which allows her clients to quickly turnaround transaction documents, avoiding the hastle of printing and faxing.
- Relocation Julie is a member of Coldwell Banker’s Northern California Relocation Team achieving the Certified Relocation Specialist designation. Julie understands the challenges of determining which area or neighborhood will meet specific needs and her clients are pleased with her empathy and patience throughout the process, whether it is the first home purchase or a luxury property. Julie has represented sellers located in Germany & Washington D.C. during the marketing and sale of their home and a buyer on assignment in a remote village in Nairobi during the escrow of his home purchase. Julie has personal experience with corporate relocation, moving three times in her early career. She began her own home search to Piedmont in 1997 from her computer on the East coast.
- First Time Buyers
- Luxury Properties