Cbbain Real Estate Agent John Stewarthttp://www.coldwellbanker.com/servlet/AgentListing?action=detail&ComColdwellbankerDataAgent_id=183389 Welcome and thank you for using NWhome.us in your search for real estate in Seattle.
Contact John Stewart
Office: Coldwell Banker BAIN Address: 1661 East Olive Way, Seattle, WA 98102 Office Phone: (206) 322-8711 Mobile Phone: (206) 729-0243 Business: (206) 729-0243 Fax: (206) 322-7910 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About John Stewart
- My ultimate goal is for you to be so pleased with my professional services that you will recommend me to others.
- I have a deep understanding of the real estate process.
- I am an excellent advocate for all of your real estate needs.
- I have a passion for using the latest digital tools to market properties.
- 2007 Coldwell Banker Bain Sterling Society
- 2008 FIVE STAR, Seattle Magazine's Best in Client Satisfaction
- 2009 FIVE STAR, Seattle Magazine's Best in Client Satisfaction
- 2011 FIVE STAR, Seattle Magazine's Best in Client Satisfaction
- 2012 FIVE STAR, Seattle Magazine's Best in Client Satisfaction
- Certified International Property Specialist (CIPS)
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
- Transnational Referral Certification (TRC)
- Member of the National Association of Realtors, Washington Realtors, Seattle/King County Realtors
- President of FIABCI-USA, Pacific Northwest Council 2012
- Seattle native.
- 35 years of experience in building and construction management.
- Extensive travel experience.
- 5 years in the resort industry, teaching skiing, in Washington, Idaho, Colorado and the Austrian Alps.
- Many years coaching youth soccer and baseball.
- Recent experience coaching/teaching novice rowers.
- Brokerage - International
- Brokerage - Residential
- Brokerage - Relocation
- International & National Professional Referral
- Real Property eMarketing
- Relocation coordination
- Luxury Properties