I share your goal: A smooth and successful transaction. Please visit www.reina-diamond.com and contact me for a free 60-minute consultation.
Contact Reina S. Diamond
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 2929 Central St, Evanston, IL 60201 Office Phone: (847) 866-8200 Mobile Phone: (847) 476-3830 Business: (847) 425-3786 Fax: (847) 866-9863 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Reina S. Diamond
- Licensed Illinois Broker. Member of the North Shore-Barrington Association of Realtors, the Illinois Association of Realtors, and the National Association of Realtors.
- Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
- Certified Residental Specialist (CRS)
- Certified Negotiation Specialist
- Active Member of the American Translators Association (ATA)
- Member of World Resources Chicago
- International Property Specialist (CIPS in progress)
- Evanston Resident for 20 years
- Charter President of the Rotary Club of Chicago-Far North (formerly Rogers Park)
- Coldwell Banker International Diamond Society and Sterling Society
- Paul Harris Fellow, The Rotary Foundation of Rotary International
- Member of MRED
- Member of REBAC (Real Estate Buyer's Agent Council)
- Member of NAHREP (National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals)
- Member of the Council of Certified Residential Specialists
- Rotary District 6450 Assistant Governor
- Extensive knowledge of Chicago and The North Shore.
- Fluent in Spanish. Understanding of French.
- Lived in Uruguay and Switzerland.
- Has travelled extensively through Europe and Latin America.
- Simultaneous interpreter English-Spanish-English.
- Expert in residential real estate including new construction and condo conversions.
- Uses state-of-the-art technology to market listings.
- Negotiation specialist.
- Expertise on short sales, foreclosures and bank owned properties.
- Competitive Market Analysis (CMA) for sellers to succeed in today's market
- Strategies for success to sell your home
- Buyers' orientation (from 1st time buyers to retirement) including short sales, foreclosures and bank owned properties
- "From listing to closing" session
- International referrals
- Relocation guidance
- Market statistics
- Residential Real Estate in Chicago and The North Shore
- First time buyers
- Staging a home for a successful sale
- Market statistics
- First Time Buyers
- Buyer Representative
- Concierge Services
- New Homes
- Luxury Properties