Contact Mrs. Sandra Patterson
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 1314 E 47Th St, Chicago, IL 60653 Office Phone: (773) 451-1200 Mobile Phone: (773) 251-6192 Business: (773) 451-1436 Fax: (773) 451-1249 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Mrs. Sandra Patterson
- 19+ years in commercial and residential real estate brokerage.
- Regional Trainer for Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
- Owned and Managed a full service real estate franchise in the Hyde Park community for seven years
- Served as a Relocation Director/Referral Coordinator for a real estate franchise
- Ten years of managerial and supervisory experience with a Fortune 500 Company in Office Information Systems with over fourteen years in supporting major corporation's communication needs
- Proven entrepreneur in sales, management, training, administration, and technical skills developed throughout the years
- Actively participate in the economic development of my target market areas
- Continuously attend real estate seminars, conferences and related topics to stay on the cuting edge of real estate brokerage.
- CREA course requirements completed for an appraisal designation
- Course requirements for loan officers.
- Real Estate Sales Awards Yearly
- Distinguished Alumni Wall of Honor-Olive Harvey College
- CRS (Council of Residential Specialist) and a Certified Relocation Specialists
- ABR (Accredited Buyer's Representative)
- GRI (Graduate of the Realtor's Institute)
- Certified Commercial Broker
- Bachelor of Science-Business Management, minor in Economics
- Full service real estate brokerage (listing, sales, and related services
- Investment opportunities
- Community awareness and services needed
- Relocation - worldwide
- Knowledge of communities
- Real Estate Sales - Commercial, residential and related services.
- Community involvement and awareness of impact or real estate market
- Real estate consultant
- Real estate Trainer
- Luxury Properties
- First Time Buyers
- New Homes