Bill Young's agent profile videoLearn about Bill's qualifications and areas of expertise
Contact Bill Young
Office: Coldwell Banker Spinks Brown Durand Address: 1111 N. Greenwood, Lagrange, GA 30240 Office Phone: (706) 884-5681 Mobile Phone: (706) 333-9090 Business: (706) 884-5681 Fax: (706) 884-6524 Email: email@example.com
About Bill Young
- As a 30 year resident of Troup County, GA, I have become established and grounded in this "Best Little City in America." My 9 years of corporate life in the LaGrange Industrial Park and the subsequent years in residential real estate has provided me with timeless relationships throughout the community.
- My wife of 26 years, Joyce Morgan Young, as an associate superintendant in the public school systems, has compounded our valuable contacts as far away as Auburn, AL. We have been members of LaGrange First United Methodist Church since our marriage.
- My hobbies include fishing, golf, and gin rummy with the guys. I am a licensed aviation pilot and since childhood have had an insatiable appetite for the "automobile."
- Before LaGrange, my career interests centered around the internal combustion engine and propulsion systems. I was initially educated as a degreed B.S. Mechanical Engineer.
- I am educated and licensed as an Associate Broker in both Georgia and Alabama.
- I am a 30 year member of the Highland Country Club with a wide member base of activities.
- I have served on many of our community's local advisory boards. I am Past Presidents of the Salvation Army Unit, New Ventures board, and the Troup County Board of Realtors. I have served as Treasurer for the local CASA board, as well as for the LaFayette Society for Performing Arts. I am also a 21 year member of the LaGrange Lions Club. With this netowrk of contacts, I am able to better serve you in meeting all of your real estate needs.
- I am a member of the Troup County Board of Realtors, Georgia Association fo Realtors (GAR), and the National Association of Realtors (NAR). I receive various training opportunities and continuing education classes through these memberships. This available training allows me to strengthen my real estate practices. Also, as a requirement of these memberships, I receive periodic Code of Ethics training.
- I hold membership in the Georgia Multilist Service (GAMLS) allowing me access to a large number of residential listings in my market area.
- I have also earned the Graduate Realtor Institute designation. As a GRI, you can be assured of quality service. GRIs are : *Nationally recognized as top performers in the real estate industry *Professionally trained *Knowledgeable *Dedicated to bring you quality service (as stated on the Realtor.com site)
- I have also earned the Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) designation. I have held this designation since 1992. To receive the CRS designation, Realtors must demonstrate outstanding personal achievements including high volume sales, and continued training in critical areas of finance, marketing and technolgy. Membership is required in National Association of Realtors (NAR), and members must abide by the Code of Ethics.A CRS Realtor is an elite group of the top 4% of Realtors in the nation. I am an Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR). The ABR is the National Association fo Realtors' largest designation, representing 3% of NAR's total membership. With over 40,000 ABR members, REBAC creates a strong voice for buyer representation on a national and local level.
- I have served the Georgia Association of Realtors (GAR) on the advisory board of the GRI school as the "Governor" from our GAR Region 6. These statewide Realtor contacts with fellow Realtors has proven to be invaluable to me and my clients.
- I specialize in residential real estate, farms, and land. I also focus on new construction, single family home resales, and multiple units or multifamily.
- I have many accomplishments in real estate. However, I value the time spent with each family to meet their needs in relocating, whether individually or a corporate transfer.
- Luxury Properties
- New Homes
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- Farm & Ranch