Coldwell Banker BelievesColdwell Banker Believes
Contact Jennet Nazzal
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 1699 Van Ness Ave, San Francisco, CA 94109 Office Phone: (415) 474-1750 Business: (415) 229-1325 Fax: (415) 771-1264 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Jennet Nazzal
- Lifelong San Francisco resident Jennet Nazzal is an invaluable resource for buyers & sellers, achieving unparalleled results through her expertise and dedication. Since joining TRI/Coldwell Banker in 2003, Jennet has sold over $100 million worth of luxury property. Her market savvy and negotiation skills have placed her in the Top 3% of all Coldwell Banker Agents Nationwide.
- Utilizing her exceptional experience and knowledge of the San Francisco market, Jennet serves an extensive and elite client base. She enjoys a reputation as a tenacious advocate who goes the extra mile for her clients and above all, is known for her stellar integrity.
- Jennet has earned accolades from clients, colleagues, and industry associations alike for her ability to “make it happen.” With a 20+ year sales career, Jennet’s strengths lie in her solutions-based approach and the personal attention that she lavishes on each and every client.
- “I love San Francisco ... the neighborhoods and micro-climates, their personalities and eccentricities. I found myself fascinated by the many ways people live in this dynamic city. I realized helping people find their special place within it would be a great way to combine passion and profession.”
- Jennet holds a B.A. from University of California, Los Angeles and has taken continuing education courses in Business Management, Ethics and Real Estate practices. As a property owner and investor, her love of the business is obvious.
- Jennet Nazzal has built a reputation for client satisfaction, and is devoted to providing personal, one-on-one service for her clients. Described as unfailingly reliable, Jennet is widely regarded for her marketing and negotiating skills which she applies on behalf of her clients.
- Described as unfailingly reliable, Jennet is widely regarded for her marketing and negotiating skills which she applies on behalf of her clients. This is particularly beneficial in realizing maximum value for her clients properties as well as an asset to her buyers in multiple offer situations.
- Jennets business is built on referrals. That means her clients and other real estate agents are pleased with her results and are confident in sending new clients her way. As a San Francisco home owner and investor, Jennet understands the importance of making the sales process efficient and understandable.
- Jennet brings strong negotiating and marketing skills to her real estate career from her previous corporate background in sales and management for a leading technology media network.
- There, she was responsible for over $50 million in annual revenue and negotiated multi-year contracts with companies that included Microsoft, Intel and Hewlett Packard, working closely with them to formulate their marketing strategies.
- She holds a B.A. degree in Sociology from UCLA and has taken continuing education courses in Business Management at Stanford University.
- Jennet currently resides in San Francisco with her husband (a native San Franciscan) and children.
- She is active in championing the causes she cares about children, diversity and lifelong learning.
- San Francisco Board of Realtors, California Association of Realtors, National Association of Realtors.