Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
- 12930 Ventura Blvd Ste 202
- Studio City, CA 91604
- Office: (818) 788-5400
- Lisa Chase has a reputation for being professional, creative, an exceptional problem solver and possessing strong negotiation and marketing skills.
- A Native Californian, born and raised in the San Fernando Valley, Lisa holds a Bachelor of Arts Degree from USC and has taken graduate courses in Psychology and Interior Design.
- Residing in Studio City and specializing in the San Fernando Valley, Lisa brings to her Real Estate profession an impressive background that includes Marketing, Sales, Management and Design.
- 99% of Lisa's business is generated from repeat referrals of past and present clients, as well as an impressive network of fellow Realtors.
- As Associate Manager, Lisa has spearheahed a variety of philanthropic endeavors including "Summer Spruce Up", a program helping disadvantaged homeowners spruce up their homes, Habitat for Humanity, CAN (Cure Autism Now), The New York City Firefighters fund and Windows of Hope.
- Lisa Chase has been a consistent top producing Real Estate agent for the past 13 years.
- As of February 2003, Lisa is ranked as the #1 agent in the Studio City office.
- She has attained membership in the firm's prestigious President's Elite, representing the top 2% of sales associates in the country.
- In June of 1999 Lisa was promoted to Associate Manager of her office.
- This year Lisa will be featured in the Coldwell Banker's "Master Series." This is a new program highlighting a select group of "super stars" sharing their secrets and stradegies for sucess as part of an advanced level certification program.
- Complimenting her career, Lisa had represented her office in the company's "Top Producer Round Table."
- In 1996 and 1997 she was elected to serve on the Grievance Committee for San Fernando Valley Association of Realtors.
- Lisa has also been featured as an expert panelist on KGIL Radio's Real Estate show.
- Lisa's most recent achievement is having sold the Legendary Buster Keaton Estate, listed at $20 million dollars. This was the largest sale of a single-family residence in Los Angeles in 2002.
- New Homes
- Concierge Services
- First Time Buyers
- Buyer Representative
- Luxury Properties
© 2013 Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. All Rights Reserved. Coldwell Banker®, the Coldwell Banker logo, Coldwell Banker Previews International® and the Coldwell Banker Previews International logo are registered service marks owned by Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. Each Office is Independently Owned and Operated.
© 2013 Coldwell Banker Mortgage State Licensing
Currency data provided by Xignite. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Coldwell Banker Home Protection Plan provided by American Home Shield.
see more at coldwellbanker.com