- Alice Lam, a longtime resident of San Francisco, grew up knowing the value of negotiating skills and has developed an interest in investment as her family has been involved in the Real Estate business. She brings this vast knowledge to her real estate career, including experience in Foreclosures, REO's, Short Sales and Probates.
- Alice has earned an outstanding reputation as a friendly, caring agent and strives to uphold a consistent record of service. She is also dedicated to meet the goals of her clients. She reads and speaks English and Chinese (both Cantonese and Mandarin), which helps all her clients understand real estate in the bay area.
- Alice's "award winning" record of success is proven by referrals from her clients and repeat clients, satisfied by her professional service when they were buying, selling or making a tax deferred exchange.
- For over 20 years serving her clients in the Real Estate industry. Alice has SOLD a wide range of residentail income and commercial properties throughout San Francisco and San Mateo Counties representing sellers and buyers in real estate, so much depends on a qualified agent. You can rely on Alice Lam's experience to get you the results you require with a combination of investment knowledge and people skills.
- Chinese Real Estate Association of America, Inc.
- Chairperson of the Board 2004
- President: 2003
- Executive Vice President: 2001 - 2002
- Vice President - Internal Affairs: 2000 Director: 1997, 1998, 1999
- San Francisco Chinatown Lions Club Member: 1994 - Present