- In his twenty years of real estate experience, David Huynh has successfully represented numerous clients in the San Francisco Bay Area real estate market. His knowledge & expertise has helped couples realize their dreams of owning a first home, entrepreneurs acquire investment properties, & commercial owners expand their businesses.
- With a background in business & design engineering, David has the creativity to stage a property to emphasize its maximum appeal. He possesses expertise in site selection, evaluation of retail property, & strategic planning to achieve real estate results.
- David is not only a real estate professional, but also a man of his community. Fluent in Vietnamese & several dialects of Chinese, he is an active participant of multiple community organizations including the San Francisco/Ho-Chi-Minh Sister City Community & the Chinese American Association of Commerce.
- David has also leveraged his real estate experience to help his community. His past & current clients include the San Francisco Buddhist & Taoist Society, the Consulate of the People's republic of China, as well as individual members of various Asian organizations.
- David's honesty, professionalism, dedication, & success have earned him respect from his peers, clients, & community. He has been recognized as a member of the International President's Elise for 2003, one of the highest honors presented to the top f0ur percent of sales associates across the country. David maintains the highest ethical & professional standards while achieving real estate success for his clients.