It is very important and exciting for you as a buyer or seller and it gives me great pleasure to guide you through the process.
Contact Jim Roberts
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 1045 Willow St, San Jose, CA 95125 Office Phone: (408) 491-1600 Mobile Phone: (408) 839-7923 Business: (408) 491-1672 Fax: (408) 280-1233 Email: email@example.com
About Jim Roberts
- I am a native to the Bay Area and have lived in the South Bay my entire life (with the exception of my 4 years away at college). I have lived in the following cities: Palo Alto, Los Altos, Sunnyvale, & San Jose. So I can speak to the history and specific benefits of each city and neighborhood.
- I am an active member of the community, volunteering at my children's schools, our church and in the community at large.
- I am an active member of my church community. I am a member of the Men's Club and play in a church co-ed volleyball league.
- My wife, Kim, and I have 4 Children, who have attended local schools, and have been very active in local sports leagues and activities.
- I have coached my childrens teams in the following sports: baseball, soccer, and basketball.
- I am a proud member of Kiwanis which has a focus on local and global children's causes, so I have a special love for children. My volunteer activities have included Relay for Life, The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, Habitat for Humanity, Special Games, San Jose's Christmas in the Park, Innvision Homeless Shelters, Red Cross, Rose Garden Home Tour, Second Harvest Holiday Food Drive, Highway and Bike Trail Clean-ups, and I also volunteer as a Key Club advisor.
- It is very important and exciting for you as a buyer or seller and it gives me great pleasure to guide you through the process.
- I`ll tell you the truth, negotiate hard, and give you the highest level of service.
- My philosophy is that I should treat my clients the way that I would want to be treated.
- Whether you are buying a small condo or home or a multimillion dollar property, I will minimize your stress and give you maximum value.
- I graduated from the University of California at Santa Barbara with a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Business Economics.
- I am a member of the California Association of Realtors and the National Association of Realtors.
- I have achieved the sales rank of President Circle, International Diamond Society and International Sterling Society, some of the highest awards given by Coldwell Banker.
- I have also earned the top designation of NRT's top 1000 agents (top 2% of Company), Top 100 of Silicon Valley-Monterey Bay Region (top 9%), and Monthly Top Listing Agent and Top Buyer Agent awards.
- I`ve been fortunate to be in the Real Estate business since1986 and helped hundreds of people as their Family Realtor.
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Economics from the University of California at Santa Barbara
- Native Bay Area Resident.
- Realtor since 1986.
- Experience as a financial forecaster and real estate appraiser.
- Helped over 500 families, make one of the most important decisions of their lives in buying or selling their home.
- Sold over $200 Million in real estate.
- I attend quarterly legal seminars to keep me abreast of all legal issues that may impact a real transaction.
- I take continuing education classes in marketing, negotiations, ethics and transaction security.
- I have never been sued or had any legal issues with any of my transactions. We have the best risk management in the business at our disposal.
- If you are relocating, my relocation package will be delivered in 24 Hours.
- I`m a corporate transfers relocation specialist and have assisted over 150 company employees and their families in their relocation.
- I specialize in finding opportunities such as distressed properties: these may include fixer uppers, foreclosures, court approved sales and short sales.
- I enjoy the challenges of a move-up or move-down situation, where timing, pricing and marketing is critical in the buying and selling process.
- I specialize at representing sellers, utilizing all my experience in marketing and negotiations to maximize their bottom line.
- Over my career, I have sold income property, commercial, acreage, new developments, and resale residential.
- I have assisted seniors in making educated decisions regarding relocation,investment choices, 1031 exchanges and tax base transfers.
- I have sold in all the areas of Santa Clara and Alameda Counties including: San Jose (Willow Glen, Rose Garden, Almaden, Evergreen, Berryessa, Downtown, Santa Teresa, Blossom Valley, and East Hills areas), Campbell, Santa Clara, Los Gatos, Saratoga, Sunnyvale, Cupertino, Palo Alto, Menlo Park, Milpitas, Fremont, Union City, Newark, Pleasanton, Livermore, Castro Valley, Hayward, Berkeley, Dublin, Danville, and San Ramon.
- I enjoy working with 1st time buyers, educating and helping them navigate through the first time buyer programs and the loan and home buying process that can often times be overwhelming..
- I am an expert at transactions involving short sales, foreclosures and distressed properties.
- I have amassed over 25 years of experience negotiating creatively structured transactions and creating a win-win situation for both buyer and seller.
- I enjoy and am very experienced at working with first time buyers, as well as, move-up buyers involving simultaneous buy and sell transactions.
- I am very experienced with corporate transfers and relocations and have earned the designation of Inventory Specialist with Cendant Mobility.
- I have earned the designation of E-marketing Specialist, which demonstrates my expertise in all aspects of high tech computerized marketing and customer communications.
- I am an expert at Marketing and Staging, as demonstrated by my ASP (Accredited Staging Professional) designation.
- First Time Buyers
- Buyer Representative
- Concierge Services
- New Homes
- Luxury Properties