Coldwell Banker United, Realtors
- 7907 Providence Rd, Ste 200
- Charlotte, NC 28277
- Office: (704) 541-6100
- Mobile: (704) 962-9279
- Long standing resident of Charlotte.
- Full-time sales associate since 1987.
- Keeps up with changes by participation in seminars and continuing education.
- An agent who personally understands "we're being transferred".
- Licensed in North and South Carolina.
- Military Affinity Specialist, Previews International Property Specialist and an Affinity Specialist with Cartus (world's largest relocation company).
- COLDWELL BANKER INTERNATIONAL STERLING SOCIETY
- EXECUTIVE SALES AWARD - 2001 - PRESENT
- CERTIFICATE OF ACHIEVEMENT FOR EXCEPTIONAL TOP BLOCK SERVICE
- LICENSED IN NORTH AND SOUTH CAROLINA
- MEMBER OF NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS
- MEMBER OF NORTH CAROLINA ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS
- MEMBER OF CHARLOTTE REGIONAL REALTORS
- MEMBER OF NORTH CAROLINA MUTIPLE LISTING SERVICE
- Previews Property Specialist
- Sales Associate
- Acreage,Country Property,Custom Home,Dream Home,Executive Home,Farm And Ranch,First Time Buyers,Investment,Land,Luxury Homes,New Construction,Relocation,Residential,Retirement
- PREVIEWS INTERNATIONAL PROPERTY SPECIALIST
- AFFINITY SPECIALIST WITH CARTUS - WORLD'S LARGEST RELOCATION COMPANY
- FIRST TIME BUYERS
- PREVIEWS PROPERTIES
- NEW CONSTRUCTION
- INVESTMENT PROPERTIES
- Luxury Properties
- New Homes
- First Time Buyers
© 2013 Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. All Rights Reserved. Coldwell Banker®, the Coldwell Banker logo, Coldwell Banker Previews International® and the Coldwell Banker Previews International logo are registered service marks owned by Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. Each Office is Independently Owned and Operated.
© 2013 Coldwell Banker Mortgage State Licensing
Currency data provided by Xignite. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Coldwell Banker Home Protection Plan provided by American Home Shield.
see more at coldwellbanker.com