Coldwell Banker 2013Coldwell Banker 2013
Contact Amy Goodman
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 1560 Van Ness Ave Fl 2, San Francisco, CA 94109 Office Phone: (415) 474-1750 Business: (415) 474-1750 Fax: (415) 771-1264 Email: email@example.com
About Amy Goodman
- Thank you for visiting me online.
- When it comes to choosing a real estate professional to help you with your home buying or selling needs, only the very best representation is good enough. That’s why it’s so important to choose someone who has a strong pulse of your local market and the experience, skill and resources to back it up.
- As a real estate professional that specializes in our local marketplace, I would welcome the opportunity to talk to you about your real estate needs. My experience, extensive training, knowledge and strong negotiation skills, combined with Coldwell Banker’s resources, all help me provide my clients with unsurpassed service.
- Whether it is through representing you in the sale of your home or assisting you in finding the home you’ve been waiting for, I invite you to call or e-mail me today for more information about how I put my experience and professional resources to work for you.
- I am a REALTOR with one of the top offices in San Francisco/Van Ness.
- My training has been extensive in order to help you find the exact property you are looking for, whether it's your personal residence or income property.
- I know the local real estate market and tour the new homes available every week. We have sources at our office to give you information on the local communities and schools - no matter what your price range. Home ownership is one of the most important events in our lives, and I am here to help you make that happen.
- In order to make this an easier process we have in-house loan officers to sit down and pre-qualify you, so time is not wasted looking in the wrong price ranges. Our Resources are vast. Let us help you find the way "home".
- Whether you are thinking of buying or selling, I am here to serve you.