Contact Mrs. Lisa Wu
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 3340 Walnut Ave Ste 110, Fremont, CA 94538 Office Phone: (510) 608-7600 Mobile Phone: (510) 608-7661 Business: (510) 608-7661 Fax: (510) 608-7705 Email: email@example.com
About Mrs. Lisa Wu
- *** Professional Background *** Lisa started her career in the banking and insurance industry and has extensive experience in consumer banking, home loan and property insurance. After getting her real estate license, she had focused on commercial real estate and worked as a property manager. Since joining Coldwell Banker, she has specialized in residential property brokerage in Fremont, Union City, Newark and Milpitas. Lisa is a Certified Finance Specialist (CFS) and is fluent in both Cantonese and Mandarin.
- *** Professional Philosophy *** "I believe in following the golden rule - treat others as you would wish to be treated yourself. As a person who purchased a house for my own growing family in a competitive real estate market a few years ago, I understand firsthand about the excitement and the challenges that you face as home buyers and property owners. I want to help you find a home that meets your needs if you are a home buyer, and sell your property at a price that you would be happy about if you are a seller. I will strive to earn your trust as a respected adviser of your real estate matters for life by providing timely, detailed and relevant information before, during and after the transaction, and making your entire experience a stress free one." - Lisa
- *** Professional Affiliation *** Lisa is a member of the California Association of Realtors and the Residential Financing Council.
- *** Education *** Lisa received her Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration from California State University, Los Angeles. Since then, she has continued to enriched her skills by taking classes in real estate, tax, insurance and business law.
- *** Personal Background *** Lisa was born in Hong Kong and moved to Los Angeles in 1981. In 1999, she relocated to the San Francisco Bay Area after her husband landed a job with a local company. She is married and is the mother of a cute little boy. In her free time, Lisa is an active member of Silicon Valley Alliance Church and serves as a Sunday School teacher. She also enjoys interior decoration, gardening, sewing and cooking.
- *** Testimonies *** ... I would also like to mention my thanks to Jerry Halligan and Lisa Wu at the Halligan Group for their service. They have provided me exceptional customer service as well in assisting with my home buying process ... Allen Siu (Fremont, CA ) ... capable and sincere ... working as a team, they (Jerry and Lisa) could do a good job selling my house and providing good advice. They Did! Craig Haggart (Sunnyvale, CA) Jerry, Ginger and Lisa helped us get top dollar for our property! Mr. & Mrs. Lawrence M. Bruno (Fremon, CA)
- Luxury Properties
- First Time Buyers
- Buyer Representative
- New Homes