Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
- 1712 Meridian Ave
- San Jose, CA 95125
- Office: (408) 723-3300
- Her goal is to make her clients comfortable with the process of real estate: Buying or selling a home is complicated but can go smoothly -- if all the right steps are taken. Chris' interest, attention and calm energy assure that she will make all the right moves to create a successful real estate experience. She works actively both with buyers and sellers, whether they are moving across the country or down the block, to make the ideal home possible.
- A ten-year resident of Silicon Valley, Chris has first-hand knowledge of area schools, resources and neighborhoods.
- Chris received a BA in English Literature from Smith College and an MFA in Writing from the University of Pittsburgh in Pennsylvania, where also taught in the English Department. She has lived and worked in Cambridge and London, England, and attended the University of California at Berkeley, where she met her husband Jay. They have two school-age daughters. Chris enjoys reading, gardening, walking her dog and going to the beach whenever possible.
- Santa Clara County Association of REALTORS
- California Association of REALTORS
- National Association of REALTORS
© 2013 Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. All Rights Reserved. Coldwell Banker®, the Coldwell Banker logo, Coldwell Banker Previews International® and the Coldwell Banker Previews International logo are registered service marks owned by Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. Each Office is Independently Owned and Operated.
© 2013 Coldwell Banker Mortgage State Licensing
Currency data provided by Xignite. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Coldwell Banker Home Protection Plan provided by American Home Shield.
see more at coldwellbanker.com