Coldwell Banker Heart of Oklahoma Real Estate
- 1726 N Green Ave
- Purcell, OK 73080
- Office: (405) 527-3012
- Mobile: (405) 990-8862
- Buying or Selling a Home is a big decision. Ensure a smooth transaction by hiring an experienced, dedicated associate. Hire Than, hire EXPERIENCE!
- Born and Raised in Purcell. I have lived in Purcell for more than 40 years.
- Graduated from Purcell High School in 1986
- Graduated from Oklahoma State University with a degree in Agricultural Economics in 1990
- Married to my wife Sally for 15 years and have two wonderful boys, Evan and Ryan
- Full time Realtor....YOU can reach me when YOU need me
- Locally Owned and Operated Business. I care about Purcell and the surrounding communities
- Multi-Million Dollar Producer
- International Diamond Society 2011
- International Sterling Society 2008
- International Sterling Society 2007
- International Diamond Society 2013
- Premier office 2013 and 2014
- CBR designation through the Council of Real Estate Brokerage Managers, Certified Foreclosure Agent
- Member of the National Association of Realtors, the Oklahoma Association of Realtors and the Purcell Board of Realtors
- Member of the Associated Multi-List of Oklahoma and the Oklahoma City Multi-List
- Member of the Norman Board of Realtors and the National Assiciation of Realtors (NAR)
- Member of the Heart of Oklahoma Chamber Commerce
- Buying or Selling I would love to be YOUR Realtor!
- Licensed Sales Associate since 1990. Over 26 years experience in real estate sales
- Office Manager and/or Managing Broker since 1999
- Market Expert with 23 years of experience
- New Home Construction and Green Building
- First Time Buyers
- Single Family Residences
- Foreclosure and REO properties
- New Homes and Energy Star Construction
- Helping Customers purchase their Dream Home
- Customer Testimonials:
- "You impressed me with your honesty and straight forwardness from our first phone conversation. My confidence in you was rewarded immediately as you handled each step in the selling process in a most professional manner. The result was a quick sale at a reasonable price for the land cherished by my family for many years. My request to send a sample of Oklahoma soil to place on my parents' grave was met with a wonderful response of doing just that." Patricia L., Franklin, MA
- "We had no clue about the home buying process and had no clue how to choose a Realtor. ...Shortly after being referred to Than, we were emailed by him to get the criteria we wanted. Shortly after that he had a list prepared for us. I have never worked with anyone that worked so quickly! He treated us like we were his only clients. Even after we were under contract with a house, he took time out of his busy schedule to let me and my sisters into the house and had to listen to us talk about decorating. Never complaining once! During all processes he was there, walking us through each step. Anytime I had questions or concerns he was always reachable and always gave us an accurate and timely answer. I will never use another Realtor and I would highly recommend Than Maynard to anyone." Carlos and Jamie R., Purcell, OK
New Construction Homes
- Able to help clients through the entire building process
- 25 years experience in the construction industry
- Specialize in Energy Star and Green Building
- Farm & Ranch
- New Homes
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
© 2014 Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. All Rights Reserved. Coldwell Banker®, the Coldwell Banker logo, Coldwell Banker Previews International® and the Coldwell Banker Previews International logo are registered service marks owned by Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. Each Office is Independently Owned and Operated.
© 2014 Coldwell Banker Mortgage State Licensing
Currency data provided by Xignite. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Coldwell Banker Home Protection Plan provided by American Home Shield.
see more at coldwellbanker.com