Contact Alan Shultz
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 676 N Michigan Ave Ste 3010, Chicago, IL 60611 Office Phone: (312) 981-5500 Mobile Phone: (312) 969-4444 Voice Mail: (312) 397-7019 Fax: (312) 360-9690 Email: email@example.com
About Alan Shultz
- Alan is a Chicago native with a thorough knowledge of the city. Raised on the far south side, Alan attended Chicago Public Schools including Morgan Park High.
- Author of: Making Money in Real Estate published by Commuter Press in Fort Lauderdale, FL.
- Past President of the Purdue Council For Agriculture, Research, Extension and Teaching-a citizens' group which lobbies Congress annually for funding of Land Grant University
- Past President of Indiana Library Trustees Association
- Bachelor of Science in Economics from Illinois Institute of Technology
- Juris Doctorate from IIT Chicago Kent College of Law
- Licensed real estate broker in Illinois and Indiana
- Certified relocation specialist
- The Loop and its surrounding neighborhoods. Chicago neighborhoods continue to be redefined-as with the newly identified "Cathedral District."
- Lakefront south to South Shore, then west to Beverly/Morgan Park
- Lakefront north to, and including, Evanston
- The CTA Blue Line west to, and including, the Village of Oak Park
- New Homes
- First Time Buyers