Coldwell Banker Haynes Real Estate, Inc.
- 15489 South Telegraph Road
- Monroe, MI 48161
- Office: (734) 242-8484
- Mobile: (734) 777-9866
- Thanks for taking time to visit my web page.
- The three words that best describe Michelle are: Motivated: For the Seller, I do what it takes to market your home and sell it accurately and promptly. For the buyer, I will go that extra mile to find the perfect home for you. My enthusiasm is endless, I dedicate myself to my clients Real Estate needs. Family Oriented: Being a mother of 3 small boys, Gage, Drew and Connor, I can appreciate the concern of clients to find that special home for the needs of their family. I listen to the customers needs and know what is important to them. Educated: With three years of college at Monroe Community College and University of Toledo under my belt, as well as continuing my education, my customers are guaranteed I will work professionally and productively. Eight years of training and education in the U.S. Naval Reserve adds to my experience.
- Member Monroe County Association Realtors
- Member Michigan Association Realtors
- Member National Association Realtors
- Presidents Circle
- Multi Million Dollar Poducer
- Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI)
- Buyer Representative
- Luxury Properties
- New Homes
© 2013 Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. All Rights Reserved. Coldwell Banker®, the Coldwell Banker logo, Coldwell Banker Previews International® and the Coldwell Banker Previews International logo are registered service marks owned by Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. Each Office is Independently Owned and Operated.
© 2013 Coldwell Banker Mortgage State Licensing
Currency data provided by Xignite. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Coldwell Banker Home Protection Plan provided by American Home Shield.
see more at coldwellbanker.com