Welcome, Buying or Selling call Nancy McDermand to meet your real estate needs.
Contact Nancy McDermand
Office: Coldwell Banker Southern Homes Address: 290 Dowlen Road, Ste. 103, Beaumont, TX 77706 Office Phone: (409) 866-2392 Mobile Phone: (409) 351-5080 Business: (409) 866-2392 Fax: (409) 866-1421 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Nancy McDermand
- Successfully known Real Estate Agent with solid work history for over 14 years with nationally acclaimed companies.
- Dedicated professional with over 17 years of diverse experience in the field of banking. Consumer banking and real estate background has provided extensive experience and enhanced my sales abilities.
- Proven adaptability to both structured and unstructured situations with the ability to quickly comprehend and excel.
- Responsible, articulate, and results oriented with excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills. Chosen as a top performer in real estate and banking.
- Graduate of Lamar University with an Associate Degree plus banking related courses.
- 1993 Licensed in Real Estate.
- Consistently top producer in real estate from 1996 to present.
- Top Producer Award & Top Producer Company Wide
- Star Performer
- Top Listing Agent
- Sales Associate of the Year 2009
- Certificate of Achievement for Outstanding Performance
- President's Circle Award
- International President's Elite Award
- Consumer banking awards 1978-1996
- Member of TX Association of Realtors
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- Member of Beaumont Board of Realtors
- Member of Mid-County Board of Realtors
- Outstanding organizational skills. Plans, prioritizes, and completes multiple and multi-level projects while meeting deadlines and maintiaing quality standards.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Quickly and easily establishes a rapport with individuals of various backgrounds, cultures, and professional levels.
- Superior analytical and problem-solving abilities. Successfully analyzes, develops, refines, and implements programs, projects, and procedures.
- Performs well in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment. Resourceful and committed, able to preserve and thrive under a heavy work load and busy schedule.
- Self-motivated and consistent performer. Prepared to take on difficult responsibilities and do whatever is necessary to further the goals and objectives of the organization.
- Excellent organizational representative. Thoroughly professional in character, work habits, outlook, and appearance.
- Effective platform presentation skills. At ease when speaking to audiences, groups, and individuals.
- Effective management, motivational, and leadership abilities. Possesses the "people skills" and "PR" necessary to inspire others to attain organizational goals.
- Specializing in Beaumont, Nederland, Pt. Arthur, Pt. Neches, Groves, Winnie, Fannett, LaBelle, Lumberton , Sour Lake,
- China, Nome, Kountze, Silsbee.
- Specializing in Beaumont, Nederland, Pt. Arthur, Pt. Neches, Groves, Winnie, Fannett, LaBelle, Lumberton, Sour Lake
- Stays current on Market Trends and Understanding of the buying and selling processes.
- Sucessful in serving both Buyers and Sellers in Negotiating Contracts.
- Helping you sell your home in a Buyer's and Seller's Market.
- Making the process of selling or buying your home smooth and efficient.
- Showing you how to enhance your home before listing.
New Construction Homes
- Worked with various new home builders in Southeast Texas.
- New Homes
- Luxury Properties
- Farm & Ranch
- First Time Buyers
- Buyer Representative