IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A HARD WORKING, DEDICATED REAL ESTATE PROFESSIONAL, CHANCES ARE WE HAVE A LOT TO TALK ABOUT!
Contact Peggy Dufresne
Office: Coldwell Banker Realty 2000 Address: 774 New Haven Road, Naugatuck, CT 06770 Office Phone: (203) 723-4461 Mobile Phone: (203) 565-6892 Voice Mail: (203) 706-1219 Fax: (203) 706-1273 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Peggy Dufresne
- My Business Philosophy is to provide professional and knowledgeable service to all my buyer and seller clients.
- I have the technology and the resources to generate broad internet exposure to promote interest in your property thus providing buyers with the detail information they are seeking.
- My listings have multiple photos, detailed property descriptions and feature Virtual Tours!
- I love my job! With a strong background in Customer Service, Finance and Sales, I bring the skills you need in your Real Estate transaction!
- Coldwell Banker offers 98% brand name awareness and our website is recognized as the #1 Real Estate website in the nation by the prestigious Web Marketing Association.
- Coldwell Banker offers a national TV campaign as well as radio advertising.
- What is your criteria for selecting a REALTOR? If that criteria includes: 1. A Realtor who is professional in appearance, attitude, demeanor and capability; 2. A Realtor whose company has a strong local reputation for service, ethical performance and available resources; 3. A Realtor who is willing to prepare, present and commit to a comprehensive marketing plan; 4. A Realtor who is willing to commit to a shedule of communication, follow up and attending to details; 5. A Realtor who has experience and knowledge of the local marketplace; 6. A Realtor who is skilled and accomplished in formulating and implementing effective negotiation strategies; 7. A Realtor who has a reputation for caring, committed and trustworthy service - then you have found that REALTOR!
- I'm ready to work for YOU!
- Diamond Society
- Sterling Society
- Consistently in TOP TEN in Connecticut
- 2009 Quality Service Award
- GRI - Graduate of Real Estate Institute, ABR - Accredited Buyer Representative, AHWD - At Home with Diversity, e-PRO
- Women's Council of Realtors, Laurel Chapter, Secretary 2008, President 2009, Past President 2010
- First Time Buyers
- Luxury Properties
- New Homes
- Buyer Representative