Contact Jennifer Ames
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 1840 N Clark St, Chicago, IL 60614 Office Phone: (312) 266-7000 Business: (312) 440-7525 Fax: (312) 440-7535 Email: email@example.com
About Jennifer Ames
- A 15+ year veteran with more than a billion dollars in career sales, Jennifer Ames is Chicago’s leader in residential real estate. Together with her full-service team, she offers clients an unmatched level of market knowledge, service, and integrity. Having sold over $130 million in 2012, her team has surpassed their previous year's record and now leads the city in sales for 2013. Nationwide, The Wall Street Journal has ranked Jenny among the top 50 agents, and she is #8 within Coldwell Banker.
- From first-time home buyers to CEOs to some of the city's finest builders, the team’s client base is as diverse as the properties they represent. They have extensive experience in the condo, co-op, loft, townhouse, single-family home, and new construction markets. Although they have sold homes as far north as Evanston and as far west as Oak Park, they specialize in the city's near north side including the Gold Coast, Lincoln Park, Lakeview, River North, Streeterville, Bucktown, and Roscoe Village neighborhoods. They also assist clients who are moving out of the area by introducing them to top agents in other communities.
- Jenny’s team makes a significant investment in the properties they sell. Before putting a home on the market, they work with their sellers to optimize the presentation of their home, to identify their target market, to develop a strategic marketing plan, to analytically assess market value, and to prepare customized marketing materials including brochures, floor plans, and photography. Once listed, they offer a comprehensive mix of high-quality print and web-based advertising venues as well as email feedback after each showing.
- Jennifer Ames started selling residential real estate in 1994 and quickly rose to the top. She has been recognized by the Chicago Association of Realtors as one of Chicago's Top 10 residential agents every year since 1997, and by The Wall Street Journal as one of the top 100 sales agents in the U.S. for her sales in both 2009 and 2010.
- Jenny has been interviewed as an industry expert by writers for the Chicago Tribune, Chicago magazine, Crain's Chicago Business, The Wall Street Journal, and People magazine, she has appeared on a number of television venues including CNN, Fox Thing in the Morning, ABC 7 Chicago, and the Fine Living Network, and she has been featured on the covers of Realtor Magazine, Chicago Agent Magazine and Real Estate Executive.
- Jenny is carrying on a family tradition of excellence in residential real estate that was started in the 1880s by her great-great-grandfather, Gold Coast developer Nathaniel Fairbank, and by her step-grandfather (and founder of Sudler & Company Real Estate), Louis C. Sudler, Sr.
- Jenny's love of Chicago runs deeper than her real estate connection. She was raised with the understanding that it is important to give back to the community and has been active on charitable and civic boards for more than 25 years. She is currently a member of The Board of Directors of the Lincoln Park Zoo and The Auxiliary Board of The Art Institute of Chicago.
- Prior to her career in real estate, Jenny graduated from Yale University and worked as an investment banker and then as a film producer.
- Jenny enjoys fly fishing and travel. She is also an accomplished photographer and writer. She lives in Chicago’s Lakeview neighborhood with her husband and three boys.
- First Time Buyers
- New Homes
- Buyer Representative
- Luxury Properties