Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
- 1840 N Clark St
- Chicago, IL 60614
- Office: (312) 266-7000
- Mobile: (773) 418-1008
- Providing a lifetime of exceptional service to people who are buying and selling their home.
- Edith Apostal, active in Chicago real estate since 1974, is a broker associate with The Apostal Group in the Lincoln Park Plaza office of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage. Working with buyers and sellers of residential property such as single family homes, high-rise condos and townhouses, you can find Edie Apostal almost anywhere along the lakefront, in Lincoln Park, the Gold Coast, Lakeview, Lincoln Square, Bucktown, Wicker Park, Streeterville, and the Loop areas of South Loop, West Loop and River North. A native of Cook County, she has extensive knowledge and experience throughout the Chicago metropolitan area.
- Contractors, developers and relocating families also look to her for her expertise. She and her team are top Coldwell Banker agents, averaging over $20,000,000 in sales annually. Edie is a member of the National Association of Realtors, Illinois Association of Realtors, and Chicago Association of Realtors. She has earned her designation as a Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) and has completed the Graduate Residential Institute (GRI) of advanced training. Edie Apostal and The Apostal Group are committed to providing a lifetime of exceptional service to people who are buying and selling their home.
- Multi-million dollar producer.
- Chicago Association of Realtors' Bronze Eagle Award.
- Membership in Coldwell Banker's President's International Elite Association.
- Illinois Real Estate Broker, since 1974
- Broker Associate with Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
- Edie has been a member of the Lincoln Park Plaza office since 1993.
- 30 years of experience in real estate sales, development and management.
- Active membership in Chicago, Illinois and National Association of Realtors.
- GRI (Graduate Realtor Institute) certification.
- CRS (Certified Residential Specialist) designation.
- Relocation Specialist certification
- Graduate of local schools and Northwestern University in Evanston, Illinois
- Working with buyers and sellers in the re-sale marketplace.
- Assisting developers with the design and marketing of new and renovated properties.
- Providing sales guidance to buyers and sellers in relocation process.
- New Homes
- Luxury Properties
© 2014 Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. All Rights Reserved. Coldwell Banker®, the Coldwell Banker logo, Coldwell Banker Previews International® and the Coldwell Banker Previews International logo are registered service marks owned by Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. Each Office is Independently Owned and Operated.
© 2014 Coldwell Banker Mortgage State Licensing
Currency data provided by Xignite. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Coldwell Banker Home Protection Plan provided by American Home Shield.
see more at coldwellbanker.com