Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
- 2633 Ocean Ave
- San Francisco, CA 94132
- Office: (415) 334-1880
- Seniors Advantage Real Estate Council
- Assistant Manager - Coldwell Banker Lakeside
- Upon arriving in San Francisco in 1972, Joe enjoyed a 12 year career as a Medical Services Coordinator at the University of California Hospitals. He began studying for his real estate license by taking night courses at City College in 1977. Upon completing his course requirements for his Real Estate Certificate in 1980, he passed the Real Estate Exam and has been a licensed sales associate since that time. He is married to Peggy, his lovely wife and companion, for the past 30 years. They have one daughter, Erin, who is following in her mother's footsteps by pursing a Masters Degree in Nursing.
- Joe obtained his Real Estate License in 1980 after receiving his California Real Estate Certificate from City College of San Francisco. He has been an active member of the San Francisco Association of Realtors since 1982. In 1995 he obtained his designation as a Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) and in 1997 was made Assistant Manager of the Lakeside Office (the largest Coldwell Banker office in San Francisco). In 2000 he received his designation as a Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES).
- Graduate of Loyola University of Chicago in 1970 (B.S. in Psychology with Sociology Minor)
- University of St. Mary of the Lake (Mundelein, Illinois) - Two years graduate school in Theology in 1972
- City College of San Francisco - California Real Estate Certificate obtained in 1980
- City College of San Francisco - California Supervisory Practices Certificate obtained in 1980
- I believe that "no man can serve two masters". I do not believe that I, as an agent, should represent both the buyer and seller of the same transaction. My field of concentration is with sellers of real estate. I work predominantly in San Francisco and the peninsula (Daly City, South San Francisco and San Bruno). My expertise is in having a solid rapport with my clients and in treating them as if they were the only person I am working for. I treat them as I would like to be treated: with Professional, Personal and Courteous Service!
- San Francisco Association of Realtors
- California Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- Residential Sales Council
© 2014 Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. All Rights Reserved. Coldwell Banker®, the Coldwell Banker logo, Coldwell Banker Previews International® and the Coldwell Banker Previews International logo are registered service marks owned by Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. Each Office is Independently Owned and Operated.
© 2014 Coldwell Banker Mortgage State Licensing
Currency data provided by Xignite. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Coldwell Banker Home Protection Plan provided by American Home Shield.
see more at coldwellbanker.com