Contact Ellen O'Brien
Office: Coldwell Banker Gundaker Address: 421 S Kirkwood Rd, Kirkwood, MO 63122 Office Phone: (314) 965-3030 Mobile Phone: (314) 603-3843 Business: (314) 965-3030 Fax: (314) 965-2858 Email: email@example.com
About Ellen O'Brien
- We service the entire Saint Louis County, City, Saint Charles, Lake Saint Louis, Jefferson County, Etc...
- We specialize in the areas of Kirkwood, Webster, Glendale, Clayton, Ladue, Warson Woods, Rock Hill, Oakland, Ballwin, Town & Country, South County, North County, Saint Charles, Lake St. Louis, and the City of Saint Louis.
- Licensed since 1978
- Started Real Estate career with IRA E. BERRY in 1972 Managed Closing Department
- IRA E. BERRY, Inc. was purchased by Coldwell Banker and is now Coldwell Banker Gundaker.
- I have been the Sales Manager at the Kirkwood-Webster Office for the last 12 years. Our office has always been one of the top offices in the company.
- Extremely active in the communities of Clayton, Webster and Kirkwood.
- Served a President of the Clayton Chamber for two terms.
- Served as President of Kirkwood, Junction and served 3 years on the Advisory Commission
- Past President of the Saint Louis Association of Realtors, Women's Council and Real Estate League.
- Received the following awards from the Saint Louis Association of Realtors.
- Manager of the Year
- Realtor of the Year
- Distinguished Service Award
- Jack Goldman Award
- Coldwell Banker Gundaker Hall of Fame Award
- Achieved Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI)
- Achieved Certified Residential Broker (CRB)
- Served as a National Director of the National Association of Realtors
- Presently serving as the Director of the Missouri Association of Realtors
- Currently serves on the Saint Louis County Housing Commission for the Homeless
- Founded the Realtor Housing Assistance Fund for the Homeless Presently serving as chairman of this committee.